proszę o pomoc w poprawieniu zdania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Powiedz mi jedną rzecz, jak mogłaś pomylić strony? 5 dni temu odpowiadałaś na moje pytania na temat mojej obecnej strony a dzisiaj wysyłasz mi zdjęcia jak naprawiasz bugi na mojej starej stronie, której nie używam od ponad miesiąca i doskonale o tym wiecie. Nie mogę uwierzyć co się tutaj dzieje. Tak czy inaczej, możesz mi wytłumaczyć dlaczego odpowiadasz na moje pytania? Około miesiąc temu, poprosiłem anna-smith o kogokolwiek tylko nie o ciebie, napisała mi, że to zrobi ale widzę, że po prostu mnie okłamała. Jeśli nie zaczniecie traktowac mnie poważnie to zostawię wam najgorszą z najgorszych opinii i gdziekolwiek będę, będę ostrzegał innych przed waszą firmą do końca mojego życia.

Tell me one thing, how could you mistake the sites? 5 days ago you were answering my questions about my current site and today you are sending me screenshots of how you are fixing bugs on my old site, which I have not been using for over a month and you know that perfectly. Can't believe what has been happening here. Anyway, can you explain me why you are answering my question? About a month ago, I asked for anna-smith about anyone just not you, she wrote me, that she would do that but I see that she simply lied to me. If you don't start to treat me serious I will leave you the worst of the worst review and wherever l am, I will be warning others of your company to the last day of my life.

Kolejną rzeczą jest to, że "Length of Excerpt" w "directory element" jest ciągle nie naprawiony. Wysłaliście mi plik, który miał to naprawić. Pobrałem go i zamieniłem plik, który niczego nie zmienił.

Another thing is, that "Length of Excerpt" in "directory element" is still not fixed. You sent me a file, which was supposed to fix it. I download it and replaced the file which didn't change anything.

... i kolejną rzeczą jest to, że ustawiłem moją geolokalizację na "nie" i muszę przyznać, że musisz się nauczyć po co jest "geo lokalizacja". Problem ciągle nie naprawiony.

...and another thing is, that I have set my geolocation to "no" and I need to admit, that you need to learn what is "Geo Location" for. The problem is still not fixed.

z góry dziekuję za pomoc
JUST, tell me one thing, how could you mistake the sites? 5 days ago you were answering my questions about my current site and today you are sending me screenshots of how you are fixing bugs on my old site, which I have not been using for over a month 'and' (tutaj mozesz...a fact which') you know 'that' (niepotr) perfectly WELL. I can't believe what has been happening here. 'Anyway' (nie pisz tego slowa, to wiecej uzywamy w mowie a nie na pismie) Can you PLEASE explain 'me' (niepotr) why you are answering my question? About a month ago, I asked for anna-smith about anyone ELSE just not you, she wrote me, that she would do that but I see that she HAD simply lied to me. If you don't start to treat me seriousLY I will leave you the worst of the worst reviewS and wherever l am, I will be warning others of your company to the VERY last day of my life.

...and another thing is, that I have set my geolocation to "no" and I need to admit, that you need to learn what 'is' (w zlym miejscu) "Geo Location" IS for.
dziękuję bardzo

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia