Co wpisac ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mógłby mi ktoś pomóc w uzupełnieniu tekstu?

Complete the text. Use: all, none, both, neither, another, other, the other or the second.

Paula and Maria are_______(1) financial dealers, but_______(2) of them are millionaires. They work long hours. 'I usually get to work about 7.30 and all_______(3) people in my office get there before 8.15: says Paula. 'You have to start early. _______(4) of Maria's colleagues get to work later than 8.00: she adds, 'I usually start the day by reading my emails because_______(5) of my customers do busuness by computer, so I need to read and answer my emails as quickly as possible. _______(6) thing I do is check if prices are up or down. After that I do_______(7) things, for example talk to customers on the phone, write reports or go to mettings. _______(8) thing I have to do is visit customers, but I usually do that in the afternoon. I work in London, but we have _______(9) office in Manchester and I go to_______(10)office once a week. If I'm lucky I finish work about 7 pm. After a long, tiring day_______(11) Maria nor Paula do very much in the evening and they_______(12) go to bed early.
Pomóc czy odrobić za biedne dziecko calą pracę domową?
pomóc czyli odrobić , heh:)