opowiadannie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jesli ktos mialby czas to mógłby mi sprawdzic moje "wypociny", jak ktos ma lepszy pomysl na zdanie lub co by lepiej pasowalo no i oczywiscie bledyy to bardzo prosze o pomoc ! Nie chodzi mi o jakis bogaty zasob slownictwa tylko zeby bylo dobrze napisane i zrozumiale

(...)This story starts in the early 1900s and at the beginning takes place in India, but then in Yorkshire, England.
Mary Lennox is a main character. She was born in India and grew up into a cross,selfish girl, because her parents didn't look after her. Mary's mother didn't want a child at all. When Mary was 9 years old, her mother and father died of cholera, so then she arrived in England to her uncel.Mary met a lot of people......

To byl taki urywek i mam co do niego pare zastrzezen wiec no z gory dziekuje.
This story 'starts' (napisz 'begins') in the early 1900s and 'at the beginning takes place' (mozna inczej..'originates') in India, but then (tutaj brakuje..it moves to) 'in' (niepotr) Yorkshire, England.
Mary Lennox is 'a' (zly przedimek, wiadomo o kogo chodzi ' musi byc 'the') main character. She was born in India and grew up into a cross, selfish girl, because her parents 'didn't' (w calosci) look after her.
When Mary was 9 years old, 'her mother and father' (mozna uzyc 'both her parents') died of cholera, so 'then' (to jest slowo, ktore uzywamy w mowie, gdzy cos piszemy to lepiej ...which meant she had to go to E and that is why she) arrived in England to (mozna dodac 'be with') her 'uncel' (blad ortograf.).

« 

Pomoc językowa