Czy list jest dobrze napisany?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Pomożecie wskazać ewentualne błędy, czy wszystko jest dobrze?

Dear host family.
My name is Jakub Stankiewicz (Jakub it's like English Jacob, so you can call me Jacob) and I would
like to describe myself with this letter. It was always a great dream of mine to live and work in a foreign country and
I am really exciting that it will become reality soon. I would like to go to The USA because I think it is a beautiful country with nice and friendly people.
I would like to tell something about my family. My family is a typical Polish family.
There are my parents, my older sister Ula(she is 22 years old) and me. My mother is a fitness instructor.
She is a nice and friendly person and likes to dance.
My father was a soldier and now after retirement he works as a security guard. He likes 70's music
and he even was a singer in the band when he was young.
Now it is time to talk about my person.
I am a creative young man. I have a lot of ideas about my future. I am interested in all kinds of sports
and i also like playing ukulele and other instruments. I love to travel and explore new places. In 2015 I was
on a hitchhiking trip around the north Europe. It was great!
I'm trying to live healthy. I like to eat healthy and keep physical condition.
I started caring for children a year ago. I looked after my neighbor's son, Bartek. My tasks were
to prepare food for him, to play with him, to take the little boy to bed and to look after him.
My job was not very strenuous because he was a nice and quiet boy and I was proud that the
parents trusted me. I have been taking care of him for many months and I did a good job (they said this).
It is not always easy to take care of children but it is a great experience to share time with them.
I think it isthe wrong way to shout at children. I have the strength to set them limits if necessary and I
am consequent. I try to be polite, creative and humorous.
I do not have problems to help in the household. I really love cooking and I like to taste other foods.
At home I often cook for my family. One of my best characteristics is my tolerance. Nowadays
it is very important to be tolerant because there are so many different countries and traditions.
I do not intend to treat my work as a pure duty. I want to build the bonds between us.
The child should treat the guardian as an older brother. This makes us feel comfortable and happy.
I hope that I am the right person to take care of your children and I am looking forward to hearing
from you soon!

Sincerely Yours.