Pomocy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy może ktoś mi sprawdzić czy mam dobrze esej z angielskiego?

Subject: You should keep your private life totally separate from your work.
Many people think that our private life and professional life are the same, both works are two ways road and hence should be carried on simultaneously. I think that this situation has a good side but also a bad side. Firstly, mixing private and professional life can allow us to be closer to our beloved person or give us the chance to find true love. We will be able to spend more time with our second half. On the other hand, too much knowledge of associates on our subject can lead to attempts to blackmail us in order to gain private benefits. We will be forced to do things that we do not want to do. Moreover,if we get promoted we can be challenged that we have not received it for our hard work, skills or knowledge but thanks connections. This will ,sooner or later, lead to a deterioration of the atmosphere among workers.
Personally, I think that both spheres of our life should be separated from each other. But there are people who support and accept such situations, and we have no influence whatsoever.
Subject: You should keep your private life totally separate from your work.
Many people think that our private life and professional life are the same, both works are two ways road NIE ROZUMIEM and hence should be carried on simultaneously. I think that this situation has a good side but also a bad side. PO JEDNEJ DOBREJ I ZLEJ STRONIE?
Firstly, mixing private and professional life can allow us to be closer to our beloved person or give us the chance to find true love. JEZELI DRUGA POLOWKA PRACUJE Z NAMI, TO TAK, ALE O TO CI CHODZILO?We will be able to spend more time with our second half PO ANGIELSKU CHYBA TAK SIE NIE MOWI. On the other hand, too much knowledge of associates on our subject WIEDZA O WSPOLNIKACH W NASZYM TEMACIE? can lead to attempts to blackmail us in order to gain private benefits. We will be forced to do things that we do not want to do. Moreover,if we get promoted we can be challenged that we have not received LEPIEJ EARNED it for our hard work, skills or knowledge but thanks BRAK SLOWA connections. This will ,sooner or later, lead to a deterioration of the atmosphere among workers.
Personally, I think that both spheres of our life should be separated from each other. But there are people who support and accept such situations, and we have no influence whatsoever. NA CO?