Sprawdzi to ktos i pomoze w tych 2 przykladach.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1 A mill is a building with large sails or similar parts which are turned round by the wind, and which may be used, for example, for crushing grain.
2 Many people remember what happened at Chernobyl, and they worry about the risks associated with diseases.
3 Distributing condoms among teenagers in order to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) is a very serious issue.
4 An illness is simply a state of feeling unwell: however, a virus can be caught and passed on if it is infectious.
5 On the other hand. the term disorderis used to refer to a malfunctioning of a part of the body or mind, such as for example. anorexia.
6 Kathy loves the environment and is very involved in Greenpeace. She actively take part in all demonstrations and fund-raising campaigns.
7 Yet again my professor wrote on my paper: 'Well written though your analysis is tego niewiem and needs more in-depth examination'.
8 Many people have lost their homes as the area was endangered due to last week's heavy rainfalls.
9 Through tego niewiem the large-scale cutting down of trees. the ecosystems that allow species to survive are changed and the amount of land available for wildlife decreases.
2, 3, 4, 8 nie, te słowa zupełnie nie pasują znaczeniowo, zastanów się nad sensem tych zdań
6 niegramatyczne i w ogóle zły czas
7 np niepełna
2 nie choroby, na czym polegala katastrofa w Czarnobylu?
3 nie, chodzi o to, ze daleko nie wszystkim taki pomysl sie podoba
4 nie, chodzi o slowo o podobnym znaczeniu do illness
6 zla forma gramatyczna
7 analiza nie jest in-depth
8. na czym koknkretnie polega niebezpieczenstwo zwiazane z ulewnymi deszczami
9. moim zdaniem tu nie trzeba nic wstawiac :-)

pozostale dwa ok
1 Windmill
co do 7, widzę, że mg interpretuje 'and' jako 'and that's why', ja natomiast widziałem to jako 'and also'. Myślę, że obie interpretacje są poprawne
Dobrze?
2. radiation
3. not pleasing
4. flu
6. take parts
7. not full
8.flood
9. chyba nic w takim razie?
3 There is a word for it. Starts with 'c'
4 Znajdź w synonimach od illness, sickness...
edytowany przez Aaric: 26 lut 2019
niestety nie wiem ;/
2 ok
3 nie, na c po angielsku, na k po polsku
4 nie, 'grypa' nie ma podobnego znaczenia do 'illness' , podobnie jak 'pomidor' nie ma podonego znaczenia do 'owoc'
6 nadal niegramatyczne
7 ma byc jedno slowo
8 napiszesz 'ten obszar byl powódź'.?
3. controvelsial
4 sickness
6. takes part
7. incomplited
8. flooded
3 plawie dobze
4 nie, disease
6 ok
7 zmien jedna litere i usun ostatnią
8 ok
edytowany przez mg: 26 lut 2019
Ja bym dał 'superficial' w 7.
tak jak ZS zasugerował, mozliwe są dwa znaczenia.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie