Conditionals

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Problem z conditionals. Proszę o wyjaśnienie. Dzięki

1. If the cake ………( be) hot, I ….( not/eat) is as it is unhealthy. So I have to wait some time.
2. They …. (sing) if they ( be) at the part now.

3. If the boy …… ( have) a brother, he ……..( play) with him all the time. But he is the only child.

4. If we …….. ( bring) enough ingredients, we ………( bake) a cake. It will be fun.

5. He ……….( take) some photos if he …… ( go) on holiday. But he has to be at work.

6. If you ……..( not/forget) to take these books with you, the teacher ( not/be) tomorrow.

7. She…. ( not/have) any problems if we….. ( help) her. But we don' t know how to help her.

8. This ….( not/look) ok this if we ….(do) something to change it. Unortunately, we dont t have time.

9. The students …… (write) the test when they ……(be) ready. It can take some time, let's say -till tomorrow.

10. He ……….( not/steal) that bike if he ……..( have) his own. But he doesn t have one.
edytowany przez Monica2222: 13 kwi 2021
zacznij moze od tlumaczenia na polski, bo tutaj trzeba bedzie troche poglowkowac
1. If the cake ………( be) hot, I ….( not/eat) is as it is unhealthy. So I have to wait some time.
Jezeli ciasto bedzie gorace to go nie zjem, gdyz takie jest niezdrowe.
lub
Jezeli ciasto byloby gorace to go bym nie zjadla, gdyz takie jest niezdrowe.
"I have to wait some time" wskazuje, że należy wybrać 1 interpretację
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 13 kwi 2021
What is 'is' for in this sentence?
The question is, 'What is "What is 'is' for in this sentence?" for in your post?'
is is it?
sure it is!
Cytat: zielonosiwy
"I have to wait some time" wskazuje, że należy wybrać 1 interpretację

A jakby bylo 'I'll have to wait some time'?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Brak wkładu własnego