past simple i continuous

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie.
Last year, I 1 (visit) the Edinburgh Festival in Scotland. It was amazing. Artists from all over the world 2(perform) there for the whole month of August. Every Day we 3(See) different shows. My favourite band 4(play) so I really 5 (want) to See them. Unfortunately they were so popular that they 6(sell) all the tickets while we 7(wait) in line to buy them. At first, I 8(not want) to see anything else that day but in the end we 9(See) another band and they 10 (be) really great too.
1. visited
2. performed (mam tu wątpliwości)
3. saw
4. played
5. wanted
6. sold
7. were waiting
8. didn't want
9. saw
edytowany przez boy123: 23 lis 2021
I jeszcze jedno zdanie, trzeba było wybrać poprawną odpowiedź.
I didn't finish /wasn't finishing my essay last night because my brother used/ was
using the computer.
10 ? ;-)
W drugim, ktore sa twoje odpowiedzi?
10. were.
w drugim
didn't finish i used
Lepiej dać performed czy were performing ze względu na " for the whole month of August"
edytowany przez boy123: 23 lis 2021
Cytat: boy123
w drugim
didn't finish i used

Hmm.
Cytat: Aaric
Cytat: boy123
w drugim
didn't finish i used

Hmm.

czyli jedna was using?

A zadanie 1? Dobrze?
w punkcie 2 played czy were playing? :)
Punkcie 4?
2 i 4 Past Continuous?
Czy mógłby Pan wyjaśnić dlaczego? Wydaje mi się, że to czynność zakończona i stąd wybrałem Past Simple, mogę się mylić.
Przepraszam, coś mi się pomieszało.
2. performed czy were performing
4. played czy was playing?
Reszta jest chyba dobrze.
IMO, was using, were performing, was playing albo were. W Stanach najczesciej bedzie was.
nr 4 - kiedy byles tam, to co mowiles "O, w tym roku graja Papa Dance". To byla czynnosc jednorazowa, nie regularna, wiec uzylbys czasu Present Continuous, a opowiadajac o tym jako o zdarzeniu z przeszlosci, uzyjesz Past Continuous
Dziękuję bardzo za wytłumaczenie.
Pozdrawiam
w 2. bedzie Continuous ze wzgledu na to, z eopisujesz czynnosc rozciagaja sie na caly okres, o ktorym mowa w zdaniu ('tzn. for the entire month...')
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa