proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Madame or Sir,

With reference to your job advertisement on www.pracuj.pl, I would like to apply for the position of a Office Worker to the Board of your company.

During my studies I have been consistently developing my skills and experience of working in various employment environments. I spent the last two months working in XXXX, where I had an opportunity not only to test my adaptability and ability to learn new skills quickly, but also a chance to work in a fast changing and very stimulating environment. It is my feeling that the time spent in XXXXX allowed me to make a contribution to the work of my employers, as well as provided an excellent learning opportunity for personal development.
My experience of working for various companies during my studies, as well as my part/time employment and voluntary work while a student, show versatility and flexibility, which I believe would be a great asset while working as a Office Worker to your Board..

I am a graduate in XXXXX from University in XXXXX, with specialization in politics. I speak fluent English and French and I have reading knowledge of Russian.
I am well organized and communicative and believe that an opportunity of working for your company would be a great personal challenge as well as an opportunity to make a contribution to the achievements of your company.

I would be grateful for the opportunity to present my application for the post of Office Worker during a personal interview and would be pleased to provide you with references.

Sincerely,
plizzz!!!!
of a Office Worker -> of AN Office Worker
During my studies I have been - czy nadal jest mowa o tym, że studiujesz czy już skończyłaś? Jeśli nie to "During my studies I was"
while a student -> while BEING a student
of Office Worker -> wcześniej był przedimek a teraz go wcięło ;)
and would be pleased -> powtórzyłabym tu "I"
I am a graduate in XXXXX from University in XXXXX -> ja bym napisała "of University in XXXXX" a na koniec dała z jakiego kierunku
Jeszcze jedno. Tutaj "of AN Office Worker" nie jestem pewna czy powinno być "an" czy "the", ale na pewno nie "a".
Dzięki!!!!!!:-)
i jeszcze jedno - cos malenkiego
zazwyczaj sie pisze : Dear Sir/Madam....a konczy ...Yours faithfully,
Madame - to slowo ma calkowicie inne znaczenie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Business English

»

Programy do nauki języków