pomocy błagam szybko!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
czy mógłby mi ktoś to sprawdzić pod względem poprawnosci gramatycznej i stylistycznej?? dziękuję :I want to talk about history of telephones.
I’ve interested about telephones after I told about history of life’s Aleksander Graham Bell.
We know that Aleksander Graham Bell created first telephone 1876. After that event everybody was trying to perfect Bell’s invention. In 1878 in New Haven published first telephone directory. 2 years later American engineers created first telephone box. Unfortunately, for that telephone box people had to pay. And that telephone box was operating by teller. Only in 1913 in Paris posed automatic telephone boxes and only in 1963 created first telephone boxes with buttons. In 1946 executed first conversation from car to car.
But the greatest expansion succeeded in 1970. Then developed network of mobile phones and published firs telephone cards. In nowadays stationary telephones entwined their cables all world. Everyone can buzz to somebody. It’s not important that he is in (let’s say) Malaysia.
In nowadays almost everybody have a mobile phone with camcorder, Dictaphone , camera and more interesting things. Nobody in XX age have supposed that he can hold in his hand telephone slighter than feather and he can call to everybody for relatively small cost. If we could back to the past with telephone of third generation and we could show this telephone
the other people, probably they could deem us like insane people which wield of black magic.