PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam !!! Czy możecie sprawdzić mi opis obrazu. Myślę, że poknociłem coś z czasami :( Obraz to VENUS Z URBINO. Tutaj możecie go zobaczyć: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grafika:Venus_of_Urbino.jpg Pozdrawiam:) Z góry dziękuję za pomoc:)

My portrait it The Venus of Urbino. It hangs in the Galleria degli Uffizi in Florence. It was painted in 1538 by is considered one of the great 16th century Renaissance painters of Venice, Italy - Titian. He was born at Pieve di Cadore in Italy, and died at Venice.

The Venus of Urbino shows a nude young woman, identifying with the goddess Venus, reclining on a couch or bed in the sumptuous surroundings of a Renaissance palace. The painting is extremely fine and unapologetically erotic. She look on happy. I think that she just waking up. The women staring straight at the viewer, unconcerned with her nudity. In her right hand she holding a posy of flowers whilst her left palm covering her pubic area, provocatively situated in the centre of the composition. She has beautiful, curly hair declining on the arms. On her wrist is bracelet and on toe palm small ring. In her legs sleeping crawl a dog, symbolising fidelity.

The painting was commissioned by Guidubaldo II della Rovere, the Duke of Urbino. It would originally have decorated a cassone, a chest traditionally given in Italy as a wedding present. In the background I see two maids who rummaging through a similar chest, apparently in search of the Venus's clothes. There is an intimacy of this scene of almost domestic simplicity which places the whole composition in a warm, human, temporal reality. One women is wearing white dress, two red.

The artist has used bright and dark colours. Because the portrait is very beautiful and interesting. It very be attractive me.
Czy nikt mi nie pomoze ?
żeś nakombinował uczniu:d
>Witam !!! Czy możecie sprawdzić mi opis obrazu. Myślę, że poknociłem
>coś z czasami :( Obraz to VENUS Z URBINO. Tutaj możecie go zobaczyć:
>http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grafika:Venus_of_Urbino.jpg

A tu o nim poczytac:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Urbino
pozwoliłem sobie wprowadzić kilka poprawek

The portrait I choose to describe is The Venus of Urbino that hangs in the Galleria degli Uffizi in Florence. It was painted in 1538 by Titian, who was considered to be one of the greatest 16th century Renaissance painters of Venice, Italy. He was born in Pieve di Cadore, Italy, and died in Venice.

The Venus of Urbino depicts a naked young woman, identified with the goddess Venus, who reclines on a couch or bed in the sumptuous surroundings of a Renaissance palace. The painting is extremely fine and indisputably erotic, the expression of her face suggests the state of happiness. I believe, that she has just woken up. The women stares straight at the viewer, unconcerned with her nudity. In her right hand she holds a bunch of flowers whilst her left palm covers her womb, provocatively situated in the centre of the composition. She has beautiful, curly hair falling on her arms. She wears a bracelet on her wrist and a small ring on the little finger of her left hand. In her legs sleeps crawled dog symbolising fidelity.

The painting was donated to Guidubaldo II della Rovere, the Duke of Urbino. It had originally decorated cassone, a chest traditionally given in Italy as a wedding present. In the background I can see two maids who rummage in a similar chest, apparently in a search of Venus's clothes. There is a certain intimacy of this scene of almost domestic simplicity which places the whole composition in a warm, cosy reality. One woman wears white dress, the second red one.

The author painted his heroin in a fascinating light. Minor characters are more shadowy but they are also depicted quite powerfully even though the focus is, inevitably, on the central character. She is portrayed with great sensitivity. The heroine is particularly colourful in little chiaroscuro light and we see how her character is shaped and moulded by events. Some say the author illustrates his motifs in a black-and-white fashion but the images he creates to illuminate her will remain with me forever due to its evocative and peerless way of painting.
mogłaby pani poprawić co nieco w moje poprawki:d
pozdrawiam!!
>mogłaby pani poprawić co nieco w moje poprawki:d

Jesli to bylo do mnie, to niestety musze powiedziec: nie, nie moglabym. Niestety jestem na etapie: "na obrazku widze dwoje ludzi. Siedza pod drzewem..."
... zapomnielo mi sie: Pani, to do mnie mowiono 7 lat lemu...
principessa dottoressa
czy
7 stóp pod ziemią?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.