review check

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What makes Leslie’s Libman film an outstanding adaptation of novel written by Aldous Huxley are the director’s interpretive choices .
Leslie Libman managed to convince the best possible cast to act in his production . Peter Gallagher`s acting abbilities sched a unexpected light on Bernard Max, who was a protagonist of a book . Another actor thanks to whom most spectators are simply mesmerized by the production is Rya Kihlstedt

Not only is acting a great asset , but the decision about the duration of a film and he selection of certain scenes makes very unique as well. In spite of the fact that the film does not even lasts two hours it certainly presents the essence of the plot The director put an enormous emphasize on showing the conditioning techniques used in The society One of the most vivid moments of a film is a scene in which we come across the conditioning of John . The appalling effect of a film in strengthen by music , which was played in the background
The soundtrack of the film is an impeccable compliment of the special effects used in the adaptation
What I particularly like about the film is the way how it depicts the tragedy of anyone who will make himself too dependent on the modern technological inventions. Those living in Brave new world tend to recon that things like Soma, which is the drug of happiness will make their existence utterly devoid of any sorts of trouble. The film vividly shows that technology is not a mean to freedom, but in fact it leads to total disaster of human souls
Almost everyone who has ever watched the film will forever remember the point of action in which young members of the “perfect” community were shown dead bodies and after some time given sweets to teach that death is nothing to be afraid of .
I am quite certain that quite a significant body of those who will decide to sea the film based on the novel will not regret their decision. In my opinion this film adoption can play to evenly important roles Brave New World” directed by Leslie Libman can be both a valuable complement for those who are already familiar with the plot and it can make some spectators to take a closer look at the written version of this written masterpiece..