rozmowy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1.)
We were in music theathre on musical performance about couple of young people which were loved each other but their parents were very opposed to their relationship. The couple didn't pay attention in opinion others and they kept meet together. The title was 'Romeo and Juliet'. The name parts were impersonated by young debutants. The rest of cast was selected in interesting way for those heros. In results, they were playing to a full house.

2.)
Few days ago i felt very bad. In short time i went white, fell with strenght, the headache and stomachache was intolerable, what more i was vomitting many times and once i lost the consuisness. My friend decided to go to a doctor. First, he was talking with me because he wanted to know what was wrong with me so i told him about my disorders. Next, he checked my throat and chest. The doctor diagnosed my diseas as poisoning. He also ordered to stay in home to the end of week and in monday i have to come him for control visit. Now i feel much better. The headache and stomachache has gone away. The strenght are back. I'm in good mood. I think in tuesday i will be back in school.
thx, you for comming.