Prosze o sprawdzenie!!! Latwe!!! Z gory dzieki :))

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Marry
what can heard at you? what weather is in Poland? how are you passing your holidays? Everything well how you know,from the week I am in Barcelona.
The journey by the coach was very long and toiling, but I am really pleased that I decided to arriving here. I stopped at the picturesque hotel at very beautiful seaside. I can see the beautiful landscape and the germinating sun from windows in the morning. there is really wonderful here! weather is beautiful and sunny. I am just sitting on the hotel terrace and I am cooling myself in the shadow tippling of drink. I have visited quite a lot of local monuments already, but I intend to go still outside town and visit the nearby port. I am going up the hill with friends tomorrow to visit the famous monastery which you were telling me about. I regret that I have to go back in a week's time to Poland. I hope that we will see after my return soon, I am sending greetings and lots of kisses...
I am going
>up the hill with friends tomorrow to visit the famous monastery which
>you were telling me about.

To zdanie jest poprawne. W pozostalych są blędy, niektóre bardzo dziwne.
czy to jest ta sama legallybrunette, ktora kiedys tam wypowiadala sie o ILS?
nie rozumiem w ogole pierwszego zdania..co chcesz powiedziec?ze dawno sie do Ciebie nie odzywala?

Hi Mary,
I haven't heard from you for a long time!How are you doing?What is the weather like there in Poland? How are you spending your holidays? I've been in Barcelona for one week now and everything is fine with me.
The journey by coach was very long and tiring but I'm really satisfied that I've decided for this country. I've been staying at a very luxurious(picturesque moze byc landscape) hotel at a very attractive seaside. I can see picturesque landscapes from the window and each day I'm woken by sunbeams. The weather is really beautiful and it's sunny.While I'm writing this postcard to you, I'm sitting on the hotel terrace, cooling myself in the shadow and drinking a drink. I have already visited many local monuments but I still intend to go outside the town to visit the famous monastery which you told me about. I regret that I have to return to Poland in a week's time. I hope that we will meet ourselves soon after my arrival.
I'm sending my love to you.
yours...
nie,nie ta sama.....
w pierwszym zdaniu mialo byc cos w stylu 'co u ciebie slychac..'
moze byc-how is it going? zastapi to rowniez how are you?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą