raporty

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy macie może skany książek, w których są przykładowe raporty, zdania rozpoczynające je, kończące je i w ogóle z jak największą ilością informacji o tym jak wyglądają? Mam oczywiście skan z zasadami ale nigdy za dużo a niestety nie mam żadnych przykładowych oprócz tego co sama pisałam, a z czego nie jestem zadowolona.
Byłabym bardzo wdzięczna za przesłanie na adres [email] jakichkolwiek materiałów bądź przykładowych raportów. Od razu podkreślam, że są mi potrzebne tylko po to aby je poczytać i poprawić swoje umiejętności. Nie wykorzystam ich w żaden inny sposób.
Czy ktoś mógłby na to zerknąć i zaproponować zmiany? Zależy mi głównie na formie, stylu itp. Ale proszę nie pisać, ze to jest beznajdziejne, tylko po prostu zasugerować co powinnam poprawić. Raporty to moja najsłabsza strona jeśli chodzi o writing :-( Mam nadzieję, że jakimś cudem nie będzie żadnego na fce, a jeśli już to że podpasują mi inne tematy.

Oto temat pracy:
A museum in your town wants to increase the number of people, especially 12 to 18 years olds, that visit it. It has asked you to write a report suggesting ways in which it can make itself more attractive to young visitors.
Write your report for the director of the museum, giving details of what you think the museum should do and the changes it should make.

Introduction:

The aim of this report is to suggest ways of making your museum more attractive to young visitors. Thanks to the polls filled out by teenagers from twelve to eighteen years old, it will be possible to improve it.

Disadvantages:

The most discouraging feature of the museum is the lack of items that could interests the youth. What can be seen there are particularly the pictures of former politics as the most known people in the world. There are also movies about historical events which young people are not interestes in unless it is their hobby.

Suggestions:

In order to increase the number of young people visiting the museum, it should also exhibit the photographs of movies and music stars, such as Madonna. Besides, teenagers would love to watch samples of movies or concerts of their idols and be able to buy it as well as their biographies.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, the museum should focus on people and events that could focus both teenagers’ and others attention. As the result it would be visited by people belonging to different age groups.

Dlatego właśnie chciałabym poczytać raporty innych i mieć jakieś wzory.
a dostalaś te raporty wysłane przeze mnie? jak nie to daj znać to ci je jeszcze raz wysle. a raport sprawdzę jak za chwile ktoś bardziej kompetentny tego nie zrobi
troche -
...thanks to the polls completed by ... a moze...- thanks to the suggestions in the polls completed by ...

...items that could interest the young. Currently, what is seen are pictures of former politicians as the most known (widely known, recognised) people in the world.

There are also films (movies to amer.) depicting historical events which young people are not interested in, except if it is ...

...visiting the museum, the museum should exhibit photographs of contemporary movie stars and pop artists such as Madonna, x and x...

... be able to buy copies of these on CD as well as their...

...the museum should endeavour to focus on people....that could fascinate both teenagers and others. Consequently, the museum would be visited by people...
Na razie nic nie dostałam
a dałaś dobry adres?
bo mi wrócilo list jako undelivered:

This is the Postfix program at host boo.pl.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

[email] can't create user output file. Command output: procmail:
Quota exceeded while writing "/var/spool/mail/martunia"
Może coś nie tak ze skrzynką. Te boo co chwilę ma problemy. To może na martunia_82(malpa)wp.pl z tą skrzynka nie miałam problemów.
wysłałem drugi raz, jak nie dojdzie to nie wiem co jest grane.
Bardzo dobrze znam się na komputerach gdy robią co chcę, ale jak się buntuje to kicha ;)
A czy pisząc raport raczej powinnam pisać o tym ile procent osób coś napisało? Czy to tylko wtedy jak mam już konkretne dane? Bo nie wiem czy wymyślać liczby czy pisać w ten sposób jak teraz
Na boo czasem dochodzi następnego dnia. Z tym adresem na wp nie ma problemu.
Mozesz wymyslic jakies dane, ale jak powiesz ze taki % powiedzieli to, to musisz ze taki % to. Zgubisz sie w szczegolach.
Mozna zawsze tak...75% of the 100 people interviewed (between the ages of x and x) considered that ...and 25% disagreed or said something else - czy cos takiego, wtedy jest latwiej.
Zalezy ile masz slow i czy podadza jakies dane w pytaniu.
Oni po prostu szukaja czy slowa ktore uzywasz sa wlasciwe do raportu.
Dziękuję Ci bardzo ;-) Już doszły.
Napisałam drugi raport. Proszę o sprawdzenie.

Your local sports club has asked members to make suggestions about ways in which the facilities could be improved. As the secretary of the users’ club, you have to write the report putting forward the suggestions made.
Write the report, indicating the changes that members would like to see.

Introduction:

The purpose of this report is to show the ways of improving the facilities in our sports club. All members of the club were interviewed and suggested changes.

The gym:

85% of members complained about the equipment in the gym which is either out of order or does not work properly. Besides, some counters in the bicycles are broken and it makes it impossible to check the results of exercises. As the result 15% of them are considering withdrawal from the club.

Tennis:

There is firmly not enough space for playing tennis. Tables are very close to one another what disturbs during game as people collide together. 60% of club’s members suggested changing the room, 25% of them cited removing some tables to another room and the rest part had no opinion of that because they do not plan tennis.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, what members hope to be changed are the quality of the equipment in the gym and making more place to play tennis. Consequently, they would be more satisfied with the club and would not consider leaving it any more.

ps. Jeśli na dzisiejszym writingu nie było raportu to znaczy, że w sobotnim też nie będzie? Czy zwykle jest tak na FCE, że same formy wypracowań są takie same w tej samej sesji tylko tematy są zmieniane? I czy jeśli na readingu nie było przypuśćmy części ze wstawianiem luk w odpowiedniej kolejności to w sobotniej wersji też nie będzie? Tak by było najbardziej sprawiedliwie, bo forma byłaby taka sama tyle że z inną treścią.
troszeczke
..report is to show ways (bez the) of improving
..counters on the bicycles....results of the exercises.
As A result 15% ....withdrawing from....
There is simply not enough.... which disturbs people during the game as they collide. 60% of the club ... and the rest (bez part) lbo the remainder had no opinion (bez of that) because they do not play tennis.
p.s nikt tego nie wie - ale miejmy nadzieje ze tak bedzie.
Kurcze to jak to jest z tym "the"? Tam gdzie miało być go nie wpisałam, a tam gdzie wpisałam, miało nie być :|
martunia -
zastanawiam sie nad tym, the ways of improving/ways of improving -(gdzie jest engee30 kiedy on jest potrzebny?)
Raporty sa excellent. Chyba lepiej z tymi % - jak myslisz?
...to show {} ways of improving... - you don't need to use the definite article here because you're not writing about particular ways of improving the facilities yet, you're writing in general

...some counters {on} the bicycles are... agreed with terri about this

...to check the results of exercises. - I can't agree with terri about this one - as you wrote, martunia, you don't need to use 'the' in front of 'exercises' - it's a similar situation as above - you're not writing about specific exercises; yet, you should use 'the' in front of 'results' (just as you did) - this time the use of 'the' is similar to the following:
- the cover of a book
- the keys to a car
- the handle on a door (they are always specific)

As {a} result,...
...them are considering {withdrawing} from...
...There is {simply} not... - agreed with terri

...{The} tables are... - we know exactly which tables we are writing about - the ones in the club

...another what disturbs during game as people collide together. - write just like terri did

60% of {the club} members suggested... - the members of the club that you're writing about

...and the rest {} had no opinion (of that)... - I suppose 'the rest' means 15% of all of the club members; you could leave out the phrase 'of that' - it's correct, but it's already obvious what the statistics are about

...had no opinion because they {did} not {play} tennis. - I'd rather apply the sequence of tenses here - maybe they do play tennis now, who knows

...|what members hope to be changed| {is} the quality of the equipment in the gym and making more... - well, the subject here is in the singular, so I think you should have written 'is' instead of 'are' - agreement between subject and verb
engee30 -
dzieki, mysle, ze tez masz racje o tym 'results of exercises' - wiesz bylo pozno, chcialam pomoz, bledy robie - ale sie postaram na przyszlosc.
Dziękuję. Chociaż Wasze tłumaczenia co do "the" rozumiem na przykładzie ostatniego raportu, pisząc nowy nadal nie mam pewności czy nie zrobiłam tych samych błędów. Proszę o sprawdzenie już chyba ostatniego raportu przed egzaminem.

Polecenie:
How safe is your school or place to work? You have been asked by your principal or boss to inspect the building, inside and outside, and check the risk to health and safety.
Write your report, describing any possible dangers and suggesting improvements that should be made.

Introduction:

This report is concerned to realize what the risk to health and safety at our school is. All pupils were interviewed in order to find dangerous places both inside and outside the building.

Inside the building:

Almost half of the pupils (45%) are at the age of 7 to 9 and they are vigorous during breaks they usually spend inside the school. Because the floor on the first floor is very slippery, these children are in danger of harming themselves.

Outside the building:

What is the problem for all children is the fact that there are no traffic lights on the road that lead from the school to children’s houses. Thus, they are afraid of leaving the building alone because of the fear of being run down.

Conclusion:

Given this, it can be concluded that the risk to health and safety of the children is far too high and the building should be somehow improved. Changes that should be made are:
1. The terracotta on the first floor should be replaced by more safe one.
2. The traffic lights should appear on the road nearby school.
Martunia, to kiedy ty masz ten egz?
W sobote. Miałam już listening i speaking.
i jak poszło?
Listening raczej tak jak zwykle i liczę na góra 80%, chociaż jeszcze mam parę wątpliwości. Zdarzyły się niestety głupie błędy albo zmiana odpowiedzi w ostatniej chwili na... złą. Ale tak jest zawsze, poza tym była też jedna odpowiedź, którą chciałam zmienić na złą ale na szczęście się powstrzymałam ;-) Nagłośnienie było super, chociaż w trakcie ktoś wszedł do sali i zaskrzypiały drzwi akurat jak próbowałam się skupić i wsłuchać. Próbowali je zamknąć na klucz na samym początku ale chyba zamek był zepsuty.

Speaking - naprawdę nie wiem jak go ocenić. Zwykle ja siebie oceniam bardzo źle, wręcz fatalnie, podczas gdy inni twierdzą, że nie mam z tym problemów. Przez nerwy ograniczyłam się niestety do prostych zdań, mówiłam szybko (jak zwykle kiedy jestem zdenerwowana), ale mam nadzieję, że przez to nie zrobiłam głupich błędów. Z partnerem mówiliśmy pół na pół, doszliśmy w part 3 do wspólnego zdania. Nie było problemów ze zrozumieniem, wydaje mi się, że ogólne wrażenie zrobiłam dobre. Tylko w jednej odpowiedzi trochę się zakręciłam ale tak to odpowiadałam od razu. Wydawało mi się, że niewiele zdążyliśmy powiedzieć przez ten czas, ale jak wróciłam do domu i zaczęłam sobie przypominać wszystkie swoje pytania to mogłabym je opowiadać pół godziny ;-) Jeszcze wracając do part 3 wydaje mi się, że rozmowa wyglądała tak jak powinna, czyli nie monologi po kolei jednej i drugiej osoby, tylko ciągła konwersacja. Tak naprawdę 2 dni po egzaminie przeżywałam to jak źle mi poszło, ale ostatecznie myślę, że być może tak jak zwykle sama siebie aż tak źle oceniam. Strasznie się denerwowałam i przed i w trakcie, nie mogłam się uspokoić i ledwo oddychałam. Ale mogło być gorzej - tak jak na egzaminie na filologię ;-) Porównując egzamin na filologię i speaking na FCE, tym razem poszło mi świetnie :)
:) listening to najgorsza część egzaminu (dla mnie bynajmniej). W tym roku na maturce rozszerzonej pierwsze zadanie z listeningu było hardcore'owe :( . Nagłośnienie w dodatku było takie sobie ;\ Speaking zawsze mi dobrze szedł i na maturce na rozszerzonym tez bardzo dobrze poszedł , szkoda tylko że nigdzie nie biorą go pod uwage ;|

Życze powodzenia na kolejnych częściach egzaminu, jak sie czujesz na use of english ? Szczerze mówiąc to moja ulubiona część egzaminu :-)
Nie dziękuję, żeby nie zapeszać ;-) Use of English to zadanka, które lubię najbardziej, ale mogę narobić błędów w zadaniu, w którym wybieram odpowiednie spośród 4 słowo w lukę i w tym, w którym mam puste luki bez proponowanych słów. Chociaż jeszcze pod koniec maja szły mi dużo gorzej. Robię sporo testów i widzę ciągłą malutką poprawę ;)
Czy ktoś mógłby powiedzieć co było na writingu? Jaki list w części obowiązkowej? Co do wyboru na drugiej części? Błagam....
Idź do działu FCE. Tam są tematy wypracowań :) Obowiązkowy list nieformalny, do wyboru: short story, artykuł i list w sprawie pracy. No i ostatnie dotyczące lektur. Ale nie wiem czy w sobotę będą te same formy wypracowań.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa