benefits of fresh air and exercise - please!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie jestem oecnie na kursie anglika - na poziomie powiedzialabym zaawansowanym - jesli mozna rozrozniac. Potrzebuje napisac cos (esej, rozprawka, report) na powyzszy temat.
Czy moze mi ktos pomooc. prosze napiszcie cos - cokolwiek - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
Jak juz jestes na poziomie 'zaawansowanym' to napisz ten esej, report itp - a mi pozniej udzielimy pomocy.
a my pozniej udzielimy pomocy - my - what do you mean (WE) - can you specify??

Anyway, it's a fantastic topic to be written.

You can start with:

Great britain orienteer (Slaski Waski Junior:D took up running early, thanks to the example of his dad, Slaski Waski Senior, a leaing light of Slask orienteering club Eborienteers.
During his time at Spreent Waski School, Waski Junior became Slask junior cross-country champion - and in 2002 he was placed ninth in the orienteering junior world cup in Poland. The Slaski athlete now trains full-time in Sweden.
He loves running, he admits - and did so at school. He finds it ' refreshes the mind' when he settles in the rhythym of running, and he is able to set the cares of the world aside.
He knows plenty of ordinary (you can replace it) pleople - people who are not top-ranking athlethes like himself - who get the same enjoyement from it.
' It gets them into the fresh air, if they are in the city or at work all the time' he says. ' I know a lot of people who are stuck in offices who really enjoy going running. It frees the mind from the rigorous of the body'.

Not everybody is a natural sportsman but it is right that all children, for instance, should be made to do some sport at school - even if it is just kicking a fotball around, and even if they don't want to.

I've got an impression, that sometimes we all have to do things we don't like, however it is nothing wrong. Where I you I certaintly would go out to enjoy of fresh air. I really would like to spent my time, like Waski junior, enjoyinf what I am fancy with, but sitting in front of computer ot T.V is more luring and I quite often resign from what I wanted to do - go out.

To be honest, I would like to see a range of sports for children at school, including cross-country running and athletics. There is a huge academic burden placed on children these days and they need physical exercise too, to give their minds a break.

It is not only good for their physical health, but also teaches them about self-discipline, and about the value of pushing their body to its limits. The consequence of children not doing enough sport is that we will see a generation of young fatties. They won't want to do any exercise, just sit there in front of their computers. I, too, like Waski junior think, that cross-country running amounts to abuse is non-sense - as is the idea that competitive sport is bad for children.

Summing up, my say is, that it is the children who should start enjoying their life different to adults - who don't care about their body and fresh mind.
You simply can't wrap children in cotton wool. They will become like stale bread and they will lose all sense of adventure. Let them follow the role models of whom they are cheering for to be in the future as the one who won their life - enjoying fresh air and take the most of the benefits like Waski junior foolowed touched by his father - sets an exapmple to gain through.

UPs - I've written too much - I intended to start but couldn't stop - sorry!!

Never again!!

Anyway, you can start with what is the beggining and change the rest.

Cheers!!
yes, I can specify - generally more than one person is here to help - even though at times, their views may differ.
Nice article - but I thought that we were here to HELP, assist, mentor etc, and not actually DO someones homework, whilst they themselves cannot simply be bothered to put any effort into it. Do you think that the person will learn anything????
P.s. the article still needs a lot of work- there are grammatical and stylistic errors, also please note pc language (fatties???)
> what do you mean (WE) - can you specify??

merix:d, rozumiem, ze jestes troche zdezorientowany ( pare uwag w innych tematach), ale nie badz zlosliwy. Nie ma sie co zacietrzewiac. Radze wylaczyc komputer, ochlonac, pomyslec troszke i zobaczysz, ze tu nikt nie sprzecza sie z Toba bezpodstawnie. Po prostu dyskutuje ( korzystamy z tego takze i my).

A poza tym, pomoc tego typu jest sprzeczna z zasadami FORUM to raz, a dwa - jesli sie nie zacznie samemu myslec to nie zajdzie sie zbyt daleko ( mowie z doswiadczenia).
Zazwyczaj takimi uwagami zajmowala sie eva74. Braklo jej i obie rzucilysmy sie zajac jej miejsce. Ja sobie ide do pracy, wiec obowiazek "nawracania" zostawiam Tobie. No, chyba ze wroci eva74.
yep , I know (fatties) to much argot put in words:d but still it's just a draft - the lady can 'polish' it - can't she!!!

One more thing - SORRY - I've written it - but REpeat - I just couldn't stop.
There's a little gramatical mistakes if you look at from the different angle - mine angle I mean. TO be honest I really enjoy going running so it's occured to me to put this idea in essey, report - whatsoever!!

Sorry Guys!!
Never again

mentor, mentor and mentor thing takes priority - of course

Anyway, please correct it - if you don't mind -I mean to put more formal thingamambob into this (you name it - thing)

Cheers
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

CAE - sesja letnia 2006