"Alright" czy "all right" - jak poprawnie?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o wyjaśnienie różnicy między "alright" a "all right". W słowniku Collins po wpisaniu "alright" pokazuje, że to znacza to samo co "all right", jednak w książce napisane jest, że "alright" jest niepoprawną formą wyrażenia "all right". W E-dict znowu pokazuje identyczne tłumaczenie jednego i drugiego.
The standard spelling is "all right".
alright (informal or non-standard) = all right
I tu się przydaje słownik wyrazów pułapek ;) :

all right - wszystko poprawne
alright - w porządku

Your answers are all right.
I am now feeling alright.

Pozdrawiam :).
Nope. The only standard form is "all right". In your second sentence it should be "all right" too. The form "alright" is not a standard form. It doesn't mean it's incorrect, because it's very common and widely used, but "all right" is the only standard form.
>It doesn't mean it's incorrect...

Having said that, if you do not want people to think you are only moderately educated, or worse, illiterate, don't ever use "alright" in your writing. Unless it's private correspondence and you don't care what the recipient thinks of you.
alright

The form alright as a one-word spelling of the phrase all right in all of its senses probably arose by analogy with such words as already and altogether. Although alright is a common spelling in written dialogue and in other types of informal writing, all right is used in more formal, edited writing.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

alright

adj : nonstandard usage adv 1: used to reinforces an assertion; "it's expensive all right" [syn: all right, without doubt] 2: sentence-initial expression of agreement [syn: very well, fine, all right, OK] 3: in a satisfactory or adequate manner; "she'll do okay on her own"; "held up all right under pressure"; (`alright' is a nonstandard variant of `all right') [syn: okay, O.K., all right]
WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University
>I tu się przydaje słownik wyrazów pułapek

Możesz mi polecić jakąś konkretną książeczkę? Właśnie w książce z opisami błędów napisane było tak jak w pierwszym poście. "Alright" jest w tej książce uznane jako błędny zapis "all right".
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.