kto sprawdzi?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Marry,
I found out that in the next month you'll come to Poland first time in your life. I'll willingly help you here and give you some useful information.

Firstly, you won't5 afraid about the transport from the airport. I'll take away you from there but you have to tell me when and what's time you'll arrive. You'll easily recognize me. I'm small and I have short black hair. I'll have yellow trousers, red T-shirt and orange trainers. Anyway I'll (rzucać sie w oczy).

I think you should get with you some warm clothes because now here is cold und wind and in the next month here will colder.

You know in Poland are many interesting places to visit and I would like take you to these places, e.g. to Gdańsk where is beautiful sea and a lot of monuments.

Write soon,
XYZ
Dear Marry,
I found out that next month you'll come to Poland for the first time in your life. I'll gladly help you here and give you some useful information.

Firstly, you don't have to worry about the transport from the airport. I'll pick you up from there but you have to tell me when and what time you are arriving. You'll easily recognize me. I'm small and I have short black hair. I'll wear yellow trousers, red T-shirt and orange running shoes. Anyway I'll be noticeable because of my gaudy attire.

I think you should take with you some warm clothes because in Poland it's cold and windy right now and next month it will probably get even colder.

There are many interesting places to visit in Poland and I would like to take you to those places, e.g. to Gdańsk where there are a lot of monuments and a beautiful sea nearby.

Write soon,
XYZ
I'm small and I have
>short black hair. I'll wear yellow trousers, red T-shirt and orange

noup. I'm short with shortly cut black hair.
I'm of short stature....

I'm of medium-sized.......

niskiego wzrostu - short
wysokiego wzrostu - tall

but not small :D

Cheers
small is a perfectly fine but may seem impolite.
maverick just wanted to avoid repetition, right?
When I correct people's text I try to keep it as close to original as possible unless it doesn't make sense. "Small" is perfectly acceptable for describing a person as someone being below the average size.
Your "I'm of medium-sized" is soooo wrong. Perhaps you meant "I"m medium size", huh?
And what does "noup" mean??? You meant "nope", didn't you? LOL
Rather than correcting, you might want to consider just pointing out the errors and letting the students correct them themselves. If they just copy your corrections, they won't learn anything and might not even understand why they made the errors in the first place.
maveric_ are you Y-man ?

learn good English and don't correct me cause you're not qualified!
maveric_ are you Y-man ?

maveric_ are you Y-man ?

maveric_ are you Y-man ?

maveric_ are you Y-man ?

maveric_ are you Y-man ?

holly-molly sorry for spam - comp has freaked out:d
merix, you're kidding, right?
If they
>just copy your corrections, they won't learn anything and might not
>even understand why they made the errors in the first place.

Exactly maveric_ you gotta be uremittingly scholarly and exeptionally communicative

Cheers!!
exeptionally...
what do you mean?
what a fuck - exceptionally
>what a fuck - exceptionally
...the...!
What an exceptional fuck-up you really are" is OK though.
"What the fuck" should be everybody's uninhibited reaction to a habitual fuck-up (read bungler) like your obtuse self.
The problem is that Merix really doesn't know what we all mean when we try to say that he's too big for his britches.
Mg, I am not bumptiuous or arrogant!!!
Don't put me in the bad light!!
bumptious...
wanted to write 'da' but just missed:D
knew that but thanx for your kind reminder!!
"What the fuck" should be everybody's uninhibited reaction to a
habitual fuck-up (read bungler) like your obtuse self.

WOW - Good one!!! But he didn't get it. he even thanked you. LOLOLOLOL
FUCK YOU !!

I GOT IT

JUST THANKED HIM FOR REMINDER NOT FOR HIS FUCKING OBTUSE REMARK!!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia