prosze o poprawienie błędów...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I send you greetings from Olsztyn ( the city where I’m studing with Karolina).
Vacation is coming to stop and we will start learn at University again.
Few days ago we had an experience in basic school. It was interesting… Maybe in future we will be a teacher…
12 September my boyfriend came back to Poland from England.
He was in London two months and I think that this is too long time without me. I missed very much, but now I’m really happy.
Two days ago Karolina got a job and she works as a waitress in cafeteria.
Yesterday I have visited her and we have remembered you.
Do you have some photos from Komorze? I send you photo, where I am and Karolina.
Vacation is coming to stop (nie, lepiej ..is ending) and we will start learnING at 'a' (albo 'the) University again.
Few days ago we had an experience in basic school. (napewno niemasz tego na mysli-czy masz na mysli praktyke w szkole podstawowej - bo tego tutaj nie napisalas)
Maybe in 'the' future we will be a teacher. (od kiedy ty uzywasz 'we' jak myslisz tylko o sobie, jak myslisz o 2 osobach to wtedy 'teacher' potrzebuje l. mnoga)
12 September my boyfriend came back (lepiej 'returned) to Poland from England.
He was in London 'for' two months and I think that this is (is - jest czas terazniejszy, ale to juz przeszlosc to znaczy czas przeszly) too long 'a' time
without me. I missed (kogo? czego? tutaj brakuje) very much, but now I'm really happy.
Two days ago Karolina got a job and she works as a waitress in
'a' cafeteria.
Yesterday I have visited (mozna bez 'have') her and we have (mozna bez 'have) remembered you.
Do you have some photos from Komorze? I send you (ale kiedy? bo jak w przyszlosci to trzeba uzyc 'will') 'a' photo, 'of' where I am and Karolina (to jest niezgrabne -albo 'of where Karolina and I are staying' albo 'of where we are'.)
dziekuje bardzo za pomoc, terri.
W drugim zdaniu rzeczywiscie chodzilo mi o praktyke w szkole podstawowej. jak to sformulowac? Dziekuje za podpowiedz,pozdrawiam.
moze tak - Few days ago we had teaching practice in a elementary (albo) secondary school.
dziekuje bardzo
Ja też pozdrawiam z Olsztyna.

>Few days ago

Czy tu na pewno miało być "few" czy może "a few"? Zwykle mówi się "kilka dni temu".

>Maybe in 'the' future we will be a teacher

Maybe in 'the' future we will be TEACHERS

>too long 'a' time

Po co "a"??

>I missed (kogo? czego? tutaj brakuje) very much

I missed HIM very much

>Yesterday I have visited...

Yesterday wskazuje na czas przeszły dokonany, więc nie możesz użyć "have visited" tylko "visited".

>and we have (mozna bez 'have) remembered you.

Jakieś dziwne to zdanie. Chciałaś napisać, że wspominaliście o osobie, do której piszesz?

Najlepiej na podstawie wszystkich poprawek napisz tu poprawioną wersję.
dziekuje martunia za pomoc. Juz wyslalam list. Pozdrawiam
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Studia językowe