opis obrazka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o spr.
In the picture I can see two people.
It seems to be brother and sister because I can't see engagement ring.
They're in a restaurant and eating breakfast.

In the middle of the picture there is a square table with checked tablecloth. Over the table there is a blue sunshade.

On the right hand side of the picture is sitting a woman. She's wearing in white shirt and green T-shirt. She's got brown shorder lenth straight hair. I suppose she's about 25. She ordered a glass of mineral water and green salad.
A man is siting in front of the woman.
I can't see he's face. He has got short, black hair. He ordered two sandwiches and green salad.
I think they go to the restauran't because they did't see for long time.
I suppose ther're enjoying the meal and talking about their childhood because the woman is smiling.

On the left side of there is a blue flowerpots with orange flowers. On the right side of there is a plant. In the background There are a few tables and chair. There are also people who are eating something.
>> On the right side of the picture a some woman's sitting on the chair > some man is sitting too, in front of this woman > I can't see his face. He has got short and black hair >I think, they went to the restaurant because they had not so much time > On the left side of this picture there is a blue flowerpots with orange flowers. On the right side of them there is a plant. In the background there are a few tables and chair. There are also people who are eating something meal
>>I think, they went to the restaurant because they had not so much time
Czy twoje zdanie to zawiera? Nie - to zdanie, znaczy cos innego -
moze tak:
I think they went to the restaurant because they had not seen each other for a long time.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Nauka języka