Mógłby mi to ktoś sprawdzić?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
A game of football is very popular all over the Word. This game it's make me a strong. I need a lot of energy because in this sport is much running. Football also to have an influence on ours flexible. I can do it on the lessons P-E and on the backyard. This sport is also for health. It helps ours muscles and we becomes fitness. Many people are like this game because they can release emotions. They are like watch match in TV. When there are some factors, like bad weather or injuries and I have to stay at home and I can play too in computer games connected with football. I think so that football is very interesting sport.

To jest mi bardzo potrzebne. Z góry dzięki. Pozdrawiam
To pomoże ktoś?
THE game of football is very popular all over the WorLd (napewno nie word -slowo a world - swiat). This game makeS me (bez 'a 'tutaj) strong. I need a lot of energy because in this sport THERE is much running. Football also haS an influence on ours (nie ours - ale OUR) flexibILITY. I can do it (lepiej napisz 'play football') DURING PE lessons and IN the backyard. This sport is also GOOD for health. It helps ours (OUR) muscles and we become (bez 's') FIT. Many people are (dlaczego napisales 'are' nie jest potrzebne) like this game because they can release THEIR emotions. They are (bez 'are') like watchING
matchES ON TV. When there are some ADVERSE (sprawdz to w slowniku) factors, like bad weather or injuries and I have to stay at home and (bez 'and') I can ALSO play 'too in'('too in' jest niepotrzebne) computer games connected with football. I think so (bez 'so' - duzo ludzi robi ten sam blad - ale 'I think' znaczy 'ja mysle' a 'I think so' znaczy 'potwierdzam to, ja tez tak mysle') that football is A very interesting sport.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia