błagam sprawdzcie to

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Darek W-wa 15 October 2006

I am apologizing that a long way I didn't write but I didn't have time. Happily I reached home. I would like to thank you warmly for the help and your hospitality. On my return home I remembered events from holidays spent at you. I remembered about the event on the lake. I hope that you are bearing them in mind if I remind you not it. During the walk on the lake suddenly something started moving in the water. It slowly flowed out from depths of the lake we were horrified. We thought whether it wasn't a monster from the legend. Suddenly it leaned something head from the lake. Much to our surprise he wasn't it is only no monster dog which dove behind the stick. After this event we could not stop laughing. I would like so that at one time such a situation repeats itself. Very in order to pleased if you were willing to arrive to me for the most recent holidays.

I am greeting your XYZ
Wawrszawa/Warsaw,15th October 2006
Dear Darek,
I am apologizing for not writing to you for a long time but I was quite busy. I reached home happily/without any problems. I would like to thank you so much for your help and hospitality. On my return home I remembered events from holidays which I spent withyou. I remembered about the event near the lake. I hope that you bear them in mind too. During the walk to the lake something started suddenly moving in the water. It slowly appeared from depths of the lake and we were horrified. We thought whether it wasn't a monster from the legend. Suddenly it leaned a head out of the lake. To our surprise it wasn't a monster,but a dog which dove to catch the stick. We could not stop laughing after this event . I would like this situation to happen again.I would be pleased if you were willing to arrive to me for next holidays.
Greetings, your XYZ.
CZY TO BYLO Z TRASNLATORA????
Nie . Dziękuję Ci bardzo za pomoc
z translatora mialam na mysli,oczywiscie.Prosze Cie bardzo!Pozdrawiam.

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa