bardzo proszę o szybką pomoc i sprawdzenie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear X!
Thank you for your last letter. I’m sorry that you haven’t any news from me. I was very busy, because I had had a lot of learn before the holidays started.
Now I have at least free time and I’m in France with my parents. We’re living in a detached house in Paris.
There are many clubs and pubs here where you can spend your free time. Every evening I go to the "Salsa" – wonderful club. I walk with my parent and we visit museums. Yesterday I was in Luwr!
I feel wonderful here and I think I’ll never forget this city. Paris is so beautiful! Despite traffic and a lot of cars it is such a calm city – people are very nice and always smile. They’re also very helpful.
We’ll stay here to September. I’ll call you as soon as it possible.

Love,
XYZ
Dear X,
>Thank you for your last letter. I'm sorry you haven't received any news
>from me lately. I was very busy, because I had had a lot of learning before the
>holidays started.
>Now I have at last free time and at the moment I'm in France with my parents. We're living in a detached house in Paris.
>In the capital of France there are many clubs and pubs where you can spend your free time.
I am going to the "Salsa". It is a wonderful club. My parents and I are walking together and visiting museums. Yesterday I was in Louvre!
>I feel wonderful here and I think I'll never forget this city. Paris
>is so beautiful! Despite traffic and a lot of cars it is such a calm
>city, people are very nice and always smiling. They're also very
>helpful.
>We are staying here to September. I'll call you as soon as possible.
>
>Love,
>XYZ

« 

Pomoc językowa