czy mogłby ktoś rzucic okiem?proszę

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My favourite place is Majorca. This island is located in Meriterranean Sea near Spain. Countryside there are very interesting. There are a lot people who are friendy for anyone. Weather is incredible. Sun shine almost always. Temperature achive even 40 degrees. There are very long and sandy beaches. Icould fast tun there. Water is hot and wonderful. Ilike swimming there. There are palm trees and a lot cafes. I like going on the wolk and very like me scuba-diving. The food is delicious and variety. I could eat and eat - without end. Ifeel there amazing. I want flying once more and recommend it anyone. this is stunning feeling.
My favourite place is Mallorca. This island is located in the Mediterranean Sea near Spain. The countryside there is very interesting. There are a lot of people who are friendly to anyone. The weather is incredible. There is always sunshine there. The temperature can even be 40 degrees centigrade. There are very long and sandy beaches. I could get a suntan quickly there. The water is hot and wonderful. I like swimming there. There are palm trees and a lot of cafes. I like going for walks and I enjoy scuba-diving very much. The food is delicious and varied. I could eat and eat - non stop. I feel amazing there. I want to fly there once more and I recommend the place to anyone. This is such a stunning feeling.
co chwileczke 'there' a przeciez wiemy o czym mowa.
..There are a lot of people who are friendly to anyone.. - a dlaczego nie 'People are very friendly'.
The temp can even REACH 40 deg C.
...and I recommend (the place- dlaczego nie napisales nazwe wyspy tutaj) to anyone.

« 

Business English

»

Studia za granicą