Bardzo prosze o jakieś straszne wypracowaniena jut

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosze o napisanie mi wypracowania jakiegoś z dreszykiem prosze! na dzisiaj musze je miec
The most threatening day of my life was when my teacher found out that I do not do my homework myself, but I am still asking others for replacing me in doing everything.

:) Może jak każdy będzie dopisywał po jednym zdaniu to powstanie ciekawe wypracowanie?
>:) Może jak każdy będzie dopisywał po jednym zdaniu to powstanie
>ciekawe wypracowanie?

Aleś wymyśliła! A śmierdzący leń tylko przepisze i odda do oceny.
Then he did what he had promised to do to me. he dragged my name around town. The town was situated in a horror-like scenery where the mauve lights of three sparkling moons held sway over its citizens.

Jak ktoś może dalej w tym stylu, to bardoz proszę. Pomożemy?
chętnie, oto ciąg dalszy:

Gloomy as it was, the town had some strange charm to it.
A sillhouette figure suddenly emerged in the darkest corner of the street. IT moved unhastily, swaying slightly, its muffled footsteps reverberating on the cobbled stones of the 18th century alley. It seemed the echo was tearing apart the awkward silence that had fallen over the town.
I ja mam teraz isc spokojnie spac? Albo natychmiast rozjasnicie te atmosfere, albo zamykam komputer. Ja jestem sama w domu. A za oknem szumiace platany, ciemno, ani jednego ksiezyca...

Omijam ten temat duzym lukiem.
Do eva: "wymyślił" - proszę :)
I won't use such sophisticated vocabulary. However, I'll keep on poking fun at "our" pupil.

Even though I was far away from that figure, I knew it would not be wise of me to approach it. At short notice, it gave up strolling and started running in the direction of mine. I could not breathe and my heart was beating faster and faster. After a while I realised who it was. That was my English teacher! Since the day I gave him an essay I did not actually write on my own I had been afraid of how he could react if he knew that. I was aware of the fact that one day he would catch me red-handed and no one would be in a position to rescue me...
cd

Then....I woke up - drenched in sweat.
It felt as the click on the empty chamber when it's your turn at Russian roulette.
Still, shivering from my nightmares I started to wonder if I should start to write this essay on my own, "Yeah, time to get down and work my ass off learning English."
tu bi kontiniud ? or not tu bi?:)
>It felt as the click on the empty

poprawka:

on AN empty chamber
THE END :P

I can confirm that your homework has already been done. :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia