prosba o sprawdzenie... BARDZO WAZNE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mogłby ktoś sprawdzic jakie slowko najlepiej pasowaloby do ponizszych zdan?

1. Today, the Business Cycle Theory is used to explain the rutine behaviour of the annual growth or fall of GDP. The Gross Domestic Product is on five- to ten- year cycle of economical e........... (EXPANSION?)and recession.

2. The Monetary Theory explains the correlation and effects of money levels and interests r........... in the economy. This theory is most commonly exploited by politicians to secure their position in power.

3. To understand how The Monetary Theory can be applied with the help of the Business Cycle Theory, one must first understand the effects of m........... levels in the market.

4. A sudden increase of money in the market, for example by i........... (INITALLY?)government spending, causes the demand for money to drop and hence interest rates to fall.

5. Consumers feel richer and s..........(SPREAD?) more money.

6. In the short run it seems to be a good idea if the economy is in a slow growth cycle or r............. (REVENUE?).

7. In the middle run, customers' d...........(DIVERSIFY?) for foreign commodities increases and that for domestic goods relatively decreases, hence increasing imports.

8. The higher consumption causes the currency to rise in value, making domestic goods more expensive and therefore decreasing e........... .

9. In the long run, low interest rates cause domestic investments to fall. This entire cycle is not withoutcost: the inital unsuspected increase in consumption fools the companies into believing that demand for their product r..........(REIMBURSE?) and hence they increase production and prices.

10. When income remains steady and prices rise, we speak of i............ (INFLACTION?).

11. It is important that people in power understand these theories and are aware of the rational expectations of the c................(CHALLENGE?) .

12 A positive shock to the economy is useless, if consumers expect it and adjust their utility curves accordingly. Therefore politics are often used as a tool to disguise the implementation of an economic p............. (PROGRESS?) .

Wielkie dzieki za pomoc:) pozdrawiam
pare slowek:

inflation, rates, recession, spend, demand
1. ok
2. rates
3. zgadnij co to moze byc - popatrz na poczatek zdania nr. 4
4. initially - nie - cos innego tutaj potrzeba
5. nie spread - ale cos innego
6. nie revenue - ale cos innego
7. potrzeba rzeczownika - ale nie diversify
8. jak domestic goods sa 'more expensive' co sie skurcza
9 nie 'reimburse' - to calkowicie nie pasuje..increase in consumption
10 prawie dobrze - sprawdz jak to sie pisze
11. nie challenge - cos innego - kto ma wplyw na ceny?
12. wg mnie nie progress ale process.
thx:)

a mozecie sprawdzic jeszcze te zdanka:

1. The C....... (Common class?) is basically a free association of former British colonies.

2. The American President has two function - he is the h........(head of state?) as well as of government.

3. Congress cannot e......... (?) powers not listed in the Constitution.

4. N......... (?) is mainly characterized by a feeling of community among a people, based on common descent, language, and religion.

5. The Supreme Court is Poland's highest court of appeal and is responsible for supervising all lower courts. Its more than 100 members are a..........(?) for life terms by the president. Poland's j........(judice?) system also includes the Supreme Administrative Court, and a number of provincial, district, and special courts.

6. In many nations, political parties play a crucial role in the democratic process. They formulate political and policy plans, select candidates, conduct e........ (electoral college?) camaigns, and monitor the work of their elected representatives.

7. At the inaugural ceremony, the new president recites an oath: "I do solemnly s.......... (?) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United State".

8. B....... (bribe?) is a crime against the government and is now generally classified as a statutory felony. In a corrupt government public officials take b......(bit?) which often influence their official duties.
moje typy:
Commonwealth,head,excercise,Nationality,justice,electoral,swear,bribery,bribes
appointed między Nationality i justice.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.