Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Mrs. Brown,

How are you? I hope everything is ok.
At the beginning of my letter I would like to give my regards you and yours son.
Time which I spent with you was fantastic and unforgettable. Thank you very much once more for this great two weeks. I was feel at home and you treat me as members of your family it was very nice. Meanwhile I met new friends and visited lots of interesting places.
Before my departure you gave me some gift. I unwrapped it during the trip. It was a book which contain information about culture of your country. Thank you also for it.
My trip last three hours and time went by very quickly. At Poland I was at 15 p.m. and my parent picked up me from airport.
Regardless of the very nice weather I decide to spent rest of my holiday in my grandparents. They live by the sea so I can spent sunbathe all day on the beach.
I hope that we will keep in touch. Because you were very kind for me I would like to repay you for it. I am intent on your son could visited me the next summer.
That all for now. Look forward to hearing all about you.
With kind regards. Yours XYZ
proszę niech ktoś chociaż na to zerknie :) i poprawi kilka błędów bardzo mi zależy na czasie
Dear Mrs. Brown,

How are you? I hope everything is ok.
At the beginning of my letter, I would like to give my regards TO you and YOUR son.
THE Time which I spent with you was fantastic and unforgettable. Thank you very much once more for THOSE great two weeks. I was FEELING at home and you TREATED me LIKE A MEMBER of your family, WHICH was very nice. Meanwhile, I met new friends and visited lots of interesting places.
Before my departure you gave me some gift. I unwrapped it during the JOURNEY. It was a book which CONTAINED SOME information about THE culture of your country. Thank you also for it.
My JOURNEY last three hours and time went by very quickly. BACK IN Poland I was at 15 p.m. and my parent picked ME up from THE airport.
Regardless of the very nice weather I DECIDED to spent THE rest of my holiday WITH my grandparents. They live by the sea so I can SPEND THE WHOLE DAY SUNBATHING on the beach.
I hope that we will keep in touch. Because you were very kind for me, I would like to repay you for it. I am intent on your son VISITING me next summer.
That'S all for now. Look forward to hearing all FROM YOU.
With kind regards. Yours XYZ
dziękuje bardzo :)
dopiero teraz spostrzeglem te bledy,
My journey LASTED three hours and time went by very quickly. BACK IN Poland I was at 15 p.m. and my PARENTS picked me up from the airport.
ok dziekuje bardzo :) zdązyłam jeszcze to poprawić :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa