bardzo proszÄ™ o sprawdzenie listu formalnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Niecierpię formalnego słownictwa, więc napewno są tu błędy, część zdań przepisałam z książki i dopasowałam do tego teamtu, część wymyśliłam sama..:/ Bardzo proszę o pomoc i poprawienie błędów, z góry dziękuję

Temat: As a social worker you have received a letter from a foreign family who moved to your country three months ago and are having difficulty adjusting to the new surrounding. Write a letter advising them how to deal with the situation. You should offer certain practisal suggestions and reassure that they don't need to worry.

Dear Mr and Mrs Smith,
I am writing on behalf of social workers at Bath in reply to your letter of 19th December. I understand that you are nervous about moving to a foreign country, and I hope the following advice will be some help to you.
You mentioned that you are lonely and unables to make friend. Firstly, I would strongly suggest try to meet as many people as possible at your work or at parents meetings at your children school. It may be useful if you could joining some clubs and societies as a way of meeting people with the same interests as yours.
Let me reassure you that, if you follow this advice, you will not feel lonely. You will realise that many people are in the same situation.
In your letter, you also refer to your problems with understanding Polish language. The best thing to do would be more talking with people and watching Polish tv.
You may rest assured that, although some foreign people are lonely and if you will follow this advice, your social life will be better.
I would like to wish you good luck with your work. I would very much like to know if this was helpful.
Yours sincerely