bardzo prosze o pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie napisanego poniżej tekstu i jeśli są w nim błędy to proszę o wskazanie mi ich, z góry bardzo dziękuję!

I don't write long ago because I don't have time. We have already 2007 year. How this time flies quickly. Anyway, In 2006 year I had a lot of fantastic adventures but general don't many change at me
maybe except that I bought the hamster and named him your name ;-)
One of the most amazing survive in the last year was the concert Green Day in Germany on which I was.
It was cool! Green Day rockz! Even my dad convinced oneself that rock concert it's not alcohol and drugs but the nice party! I think he took liking this band.
My flat changed. When you come to me in holiday you see them.
Generally this year passed quickly and was successful but I hope 2007 year will be better.
Greets and kisses.
I 'don't write' (tutaj potrzebny jest czas przeszly) long ago because 'I don't' (czas przeszly) have THE time (To zdanie nie jest z tych najgrzeczniejszych, przydalo by sie , sorry, albo apologies).
We have already THE YEAR 2007. How 'this' (dlaczego 'this?) time flies 'quickly' (nie jest to potrzebne). Anyway, in 2006 'year' (jak piszesz rok to nietr dodawac 'year') I had a lot of fantastic adventures but generalLY 'don't' (nie, masz na mysli, ze 'niebylo' - czas przeszly) many changeS 'at' (nie ' WITH) me maybe except that I bought 'the' A hamster and named him BY your name ;-)
One of the most amazing 'survive' (nie rozumie tego slowa tutaj) in the last year was the concert GIVEN BY Green Day in Germany 'on which I was' (which I was - jest niepor)(which I attended).
Even my dad convinced 'oneself' (nie, HIMSELF) that A rock concert 'it's' (zle uzywasz tego it's znaczy 'it is' a masz na mysli 'is') not alcohol and drugs but A nice party! I think he took TO liking this band.
My flat HAS changed. When you come to me 'in' (lepiej ON) holiday you WILL see 'them' (to znaczy kogo?).
Greets (tego greets nie rozumie, czy masz na mysli greetings?)and kisses
I *haven't written* for a long time because I *didn't* have *the* time . *It's (already -pomijalne, samo now wystarczy) 2007 now.* +How the time flies!+. Anyway, in 2006 *-x-* I had a lot of fantastic adventures but generalLY *there wasn't any big change* change +in my life+
maybe except +for the fact+ that I bought *a* hamster and +gave+ him your name ;-)
One of the most amazing *experiences* *-x-* +I had+ last year was +the Green Day's concert+ in Germany +to which I went+.
It was cool! Green Day *rocks*! Even my dad +came to realise+ that rock +concertS are not all about alcohol and drugs. He saw they can be like a nice party!+ I think he +actually got to like+ this band.
My flat *has* changed. When you come to me *on* holiday you +will see (yourself)+.
+Overall+, +2006+ passed quickly and was successful but I hope +this+ year will be better.
Greets and kisses.
Dziekuje wam. Przy okazji sobie co nieco powtorzylam :Dd
mam napisac list do redakcji na 120-150 slow:w czasopismie anglojezycznym ukazal sie artykul potepiajacy zoo i nawolujacy di ich likwidacji.Napisz list do redakcji komentujacy ten artykul:
*podaj kiedy ten artykul przeczytals i jaki byl jego tytul
*przypomnij opisany w nim problem
*wyraz swoje zdanie na ten temat podajac dwa argumenty
*zachec innych czytelnikow doi wyrazania swoich opinii podajac przewidywany rezultat takiej akcji.
musze napisac opowiadanie w czasie Past Continous na dowolny temat prosze o pomoc
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Matura

»

Zagranica