SPRAWDŹCIE, błagaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! ! ! ! !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie zamieszczonego tekstu.

MY FAVOURITE ACTOR.

I don’t used to admire people just because they played in some movies or they have great voice. Of course I like some actors or singer more or less but I never try to imitate them. I think that it is typing for a crazy teenage girls. I can’t understand how could they to fall in love with somebody who is known them only from films or tabloid. I'm definitely too old for this.
Anyway I have a little circle actors which I like. One of them is Johnny Depp, an actor who become very famous thanks to role in "Pirates of the Caribbean". In my opinion he is more than a very good actor. He played in many films – everyone of them was different but most of them was really great!
For example: in “Edward Scissors-hand” Depp played sensitive and tender cyborg which instead of hands had a scissors. He used them to create a beautiful sculptures because was an artist. He dreamed his whole life about love and friendship but people were afraid to him and regarded as an monster. It is ironic because Edward was much more humane than rest of the people.
In this movie Depp is really great. His expressive acting made that I really believed that he is unhappy half-human.
From time I was saw this film Depp become one of my favourites actors. His other films only assured me that he is really talented so I always watch his films witch pleasure. But I repeat: he is not my idol. I realize that in personal life he is different than characters he played. I can be sure only one thing - he have to be very intelligent person and I respect him for that.
ja to wezmę, Terri :)
I don't used to admire

*I have never admired* people just because they played in some movies or they +had+ *a* great voice. Of course*,* I like +certain+ actors +and+ singers more +than others+ but I never try to imitate +my favourites+. I think +such mimicking+ is *typical of* crazy teenage girls. I +cannot+ understand how they *can* *-x-* fall in love with somebody who is known *to* them only from films or +tabloids+ . +I am+ definitely too old for this.
Anyway*,* I have a little circle actors *that* I like. One of them is Johnny Depp, an actor who *becAme* very famous thanks to *his* role in *the* "Pirates of the Caribbean". In my opinion he is more than a very good actor. He played in many films - *each* of them was different but most of them *were* really great!
For example: in “Edward *Scissorshands*" Depp played *a* sensitive and tender cyborg *who* instead of hands had *-x-* scissors . He used them to create *-x-* beautiful sculptures because *he* was an artist. He dreamed his whole life about love and friendship but people were afraid *of* him and regarded *him* as *a* monster. It is ironic because Edward was much more humane than *the* rest of the people.
In this movie Depp is really +wonderful+/+superb+. His expressive acting made +me forget that I was watching a movie and really see him as that+ unhappy half-human.
From *the* time I was saw this film*,* Depp *has* become one of my favourites actors. His other films only assured me that he is really talented*,* so I always watch +the pictures he is cast in+ *with* pleasure. But I +want to stress that+ he is not my idol. I realize that in *his* personal life he is different than *the* characters he played. I can be sure *of* only one thing - he have to *must* be *a* very intelligent person and I respect him for that.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

CAE - sesja zimowa 2006