opowiadanie pt. „The day I ran in a marathon”

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o poprawienie błędów ;) z góry pięknie dziękuję
a temat pracy był:
Napisz opowiadanie pt. „The day I ran in a marathon” do czasopisma wydawanego dla osób uczących się angielskiego .

;)

At the beginning of the school year my physical education teacher proposed me a participation in the marathon. I was very astonished and surprised because I never was a good runner. He said that if I take part in this competitions I will get the highest mark for semester. So I decided to take a shot because I had nothing to lose.

I prepared for these professions very conscientiously. I had been running every day in the morning before the school. After school I go for about an hour work out to the gym. I even used the special diet for athletes, which was supposed to help me achieve good results.

When the marathon day arrived I was very stressed. As usually I got up in the morning, ate cornflakes on breakfast and listened to a few songs of Metallica. Then my father gave me a lift to the stadium where marathon race take place. All my family kept their fingers crossed for me because they knew how important this race was for me and how much effort I put into arrangements.

My competitors looked well sporty. I was terrified that I can run last. When I started to run I thought only about that race. I was concentrate so much that I did not remember when I pass other runners. Suddenly I released that I ran first. I was very happy when I achieved gold medal. Now I know that the hard work is always profitable.

Once again, a big thank you for your help ;)
Regards ;)
Godmother 8)

:D
... my physical education teacher 'proposed me' (moze lepiej..made me/suggested to me) participation in the marathon.
...because 'I never was' lepiej 'I was never') a good runner.
He said that if I take part in 'this competitions' (albo l. poj - wtedy this competition, albo l. mnoga these competitions) I will get the highest mark for THE semester.
I prepared for these 'professions' (lepiej 'games') very conscientiously.
I 'had been running' (lepiej 'ran') every day in the morning before 'the' (bez the) school. After school I 'go' (WENT-czas przeszly) for about an hour'S work- out to the gym. I even used the special diet (tutaj mozna dodac..intended) for athletes..
When the 'marathon day' (mozna tez 'the day of the marathon') arrived...
As usuaL (nie usually) I got up in the morning, ate cornflakes FOR breakfast and listened to a few 'songs of Metallica' (Metallica songs). Then my father gave me a lift to the stadium where THE marathon race WAS TO take place.
...and how much effort I put into 'arrangements' (its preparation).
My competitors looked 'well sporty' (moze lepiej very sporty). I was terrified that I 'can run' (nie, lepiej 'would be') last.
I 'was concentrate' (albo 'was concentrating', albo 'concentrated') so much that I did not remember when I passED THE other runners. Suddenly I 'released' (nie, moze to literowka ale 'realized') that I 'ran' (mowimy 'came') first. I was very happy when I achieved THE gold medal. Now I know that 'the' (bez the) hard work is always profitable.
>He said that if I take part in 'this competitions' (albo l. poj -
>wtedy this competition, albo l. mnoga these competitions) I will get
>the highest mark for THE semester.

if I TOOK... I WOULD

>(mowimy 'came') first.

tutaj raczej I had come
tak - masz racje.
poprawiłam... ;)

At the beginning of the school year my physical education teacher suggested that I compete in a marathon. I was very surprised, astonished even, because I have never been a good runner. He said that if I took part in this competition I would get the highest mark for the semester. Since I had nothing to lose, I decided to take a shot.

I prepared for these event very conscientiously. I ran every day in the morning before going to school. After school, I went the gym for about an hour to work out. I even went on a special diet intended for athletes, which was supposed to help me achieve good results.

When the day of the marathon arrived I was very stressed. As usual, I got up in the morning, ate cornflakes for breakfast and listened to a few Metallica songs. Then my father gave me a lift to the stadium where the marathon race was to take place. My entire family kept their fingers crossed for me because they knew how important this race was for me and how much effort I had put into its preparation.

My competitors looked very sporty. I was terrified that I would be the last. When I started to run I was thinking only about that race. I concentrated so much that I did not remember when I passed the other runners. Suddenly I realized that I had come in first. I was very happy when I received the gold medal. Now I know that hard work always pays off.
znalazlam jeszcze to:
I prepared for 'these event'(these-l. mnoga, a event-l. poj-lepiej thIS event)..
After school, I went TO the gym for...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Business English