opowiadanie - an ideal holiday spot

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie I poprawienie błędów w mojej pracy.
A zadanie brzmiało:
Anglojęzyczne czasopismo dla młodzieży ogłosiło konkurs dla czytelników zatytuowany „An Ideal Holiday Spot”. Napisz pracę na konkurs, zawierającą opis miejsca, w którym warto spędzić wakacje.

Dzięki za pomoc :)

If you want to have a good time during summer, an ideal holiday spot is Karpacz. I like this city very much and I think that everyone should see this area.

So where is this special place and what does it look like? Karpacz is situated in the south-east Poland. It is a small town in Sudeten mountains in range of Karkonosze. Through town go one main road and a few minor marginal. This city is set among coniferous forest and different height peaks. Nearby is Karkonosze Mountain national park, where you can find wonderful flora and fauna and where you can climb on one of the biggest mountains in Poland - Snowball.

This place is also special for a number of other reasons. One of them is urban museum of toys where you can watch over two thousand interesting exhibits. The other reason is Wang Temple - small church pearl of twelfth-century wooden Scandinavian architecture. With the history of the development of sport and the tourism in Karkonosze you can make yourself acquainted during the visit in the Museum of Sport and the Tourism. If the weather is nice you can go for a walk or a bicycle trip. If you are seeking adrenaline, you should absolutely survive emotions accompanying for downhill drive the longest summer luge track in Poland or an alpine bobsleigh track – “Alpine - Coaster”

I love this place very much. Come here and find out, you will not be disappointed.

Once again, a big thank you for your help ;)
Regards ;)
Godmother 8)

:D
If you want to have a good time during THE summer...
Karpacz is situated in the south-east OF Poland. It is a small town in THE Sudeten mountains in range of Karkonosze.
'Through town go one main road and a few minor marginal.-(cos z tym zdaniem nie tak- moze Only one main road goes through the town with a few minor marginal roads)
This city is set among 'A' coniferous forest and different height peaks.
...One of them is THE urban museum of toys where you can 'watch' (chyba 'see')..
The other reason is THE Wang Temple - 'small church pearl' (moze lepiej, a small church, the pearl)of twelfth-century wooden...
With the history of the development of sport and the tourism in Karkonosze 'you can make yourself acquainted' (to powinno byc najpierw..you can make yourself..a wtedy ..with the history of the development...) during A visit in the Museum of Sport and 'the' (bez the) Tourism.
..you (moze lepiej 'must absolutely try to') survive THE emotions accompanying THE downhill drive OF the longest summer luge track...

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Praca za granicą