Sprawdź czy jest poprawnie to zdanie...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 64
poprzednia |
I’m thinking about some kind of a big dog, which can guard our house, and our whole family. I’m sure that such an animal will make you feel safe and secure. He would sleep in our garden. In the winter he would sleep at home, maybe in my room. I will always before and after school take him for his daily walk.
Generally it\'s pretty good.
You might want to consider just a few small changes:

I am thinking about some kind of a big dog that could guard our house and the whole family. I am sure that such an animal would make you feel safer and more secure. He would sleep in our backyard. In the winter time he would sleep in the house, maybe even in my room. I would always take him for his walks before and after school.
:)
ja tylko dorzuce mala uwage-zapytanie...
moze zamiast \"he\" uzyc \"it\"?
Hi Cebulka,

cute name!!!
I would stick with \"he\" only because I think of a dog as a pet and a friend, not just an object. It\'s my personal preference, a lot of times it can be referred to as an \"it\" and it\'s quite all right too. Dogs do, however, replace some very fancy alarm systems and I can\'t argue with that :D

>Generally it\'s pretty good.

When you mean \"usually\", say usually; \"generally\" means \"universally\".

>You might want to consider just a few small changes:

>I am thinking about some kind of [no article] big dog that could guard our house and the whole family. {It will watch your diet and TV.}

>I am sure that such an animal would make you
>feel safer and more secure. He would sleep in our backyard. {A backyard is a poor man\'s garden.}

>In the winter time he would sleep in the house, maybe even in my room. I
>would always take him for his walks before and after school.
{Trade places with the poor creature.}
>I would stick with \"he

And so would I. My dog owns me and I never think of him as \'it\'.
>I would stick with \"he\" {You\'d better stick to it} only because I think of a dog as a pet and a friend, not just an object. It\'s my personal preference {\"my preference\" means \"personal preference\"}, {comma splice} a lot of
>times it can be referred to as [no \"a\"] \"it\" and it\'s quite all right too. {What is your \"it?\" Your preference, your sticking to it, or anything else?}
>Dogs do, however, replace some very fancy alarm systems and I can\'t
>argue with that {. You don\'t argue with yourself then.}
True...
Moje koty to tylko \"he\" & \"he\". \"It\" to jest ten kot-grubas co przeskakuje od sasiadow i rozgrzebuje grzadki w ogrodzie.
Are you Perky? Call yourself Pig Headed and Miserable . You\'re always nit picking at everyone else who is trying to help. Don\'t you have anything else to do but snipe at everybody with your half ass comments? A little kindness goes a long way, something you obviously lack big time. Wish you had somethig else to do to blow off your steam rather than sit here.
For crying outloud.... do us all a favor and get a life!
>Generally it\'s pretty good.
When you mean \"usually\", say usually; \"generally\" means \"universally\".

Whew.. Even though he got kind of snarky with the dogs, I very much like Perkie\'s perky style of correcting things. Still..Mr Golfer\'s usage of \'generally\' is a good one and it means \'on the whole/mostly/ in a general manner\'. \'Generally\' means \'universally/usually\' where it does but not here.

Attn: Mr. Golfer
I don\'t think Perkie means harm. It\'s just his bold style and all. I think what counts is that he\'s got his shit together and he makes sense. This, I think, should be appreciated. He\'s not a runaway ranter and I find his input instructive..if you first get through his \'cuteness\', that is :)))
>>if you first get through his \'cuteness\', that is :)))

Case in point:

>I would stick with \"he\" {You\'d better stick to it}

I take it as just Perkie\'s being cute. I see nothing wrong grammatically with the \'stick with\' piece. I think Perkie just finds it funny somehow, and he\'s playing with rhymes. Or, err, I do not get it!
Woolf Wooer and Perky are one and the same person. Have checked into it, believe me. Why do folks like you have to stick around here with all your \"friendly\" criticism? I won\'t even mention the word \"constructive\". You are around here to keep on jabbing at people for your personal gratification ....you don\'t sound one bit friendly, let alone constructive. I agree with the golfer that you sound miserable and just love coming up with \"friendly\" burns. No thanks. Weren\'t you the one arguing against the explicit lyrics in rap music before? That\'s your style. You did put people down before, you still keep on doing it. Considered seeing a shrink? Most people are good here...I have never seen anything like this before though.
C\'mon golfer!....let\'s hope this friendly diarrhea won\'t be around here much longer.
It\'s a sad fact that a forum like this one, loses a lot of nice people...maybe not always perfect in how they put things but always trying to help others. I\'ve been to many other places on the Internet and honest to God I have never seen anyone like \"Mr. Perky\". Quite a character! It\'s one thing to correct someone but it\'s another to be all over somebody else with nothing else but snarly remarks. He sure has a short fuse and let\'s everyone know that. If you ever think of coming back here ( whatever name you choose this time) do us a favor... less badmouthing - more help. I really hope Mr. Snarls, as we know him, won\'t have to stick around here more than it\'s necessary. More noise from an outhouse....

I hope we didn\'t lose another good person....
Joining the discussion:
Holy truth, sk8ter87, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mt Perky or Wolf Wooer is the same as Bitter Biter Warpath Walker Nasty Nerd Urbane User Dada Dude and all the names he usues to disguise himself. We are all allowed to have strong opinion whether they are positive or negative. We are all allowed to make mistakes and to be corrected by others. But.... we are not allowed to offend anybody at a personal level and we are absolutely not allowed to abuse people that we have never even seen once in our life! Since he turns into a terrible argument every of my conversations with anybody else as soon as he he finds out my nick, I already had to change my names 3 times because of him! My final conclusion is: I am sick to reason each time with mentally ill person, and I\'d better leave this webiste now.
PRYWATNE Do \"mg\" tylko

aha i chcialam wyjasniec Panu mg ( uszanowania!), ze mam nowy nick i mam nadzieje ze w koncu uda mi sie go zatrzymac na dluzszy czas. Dam jakos znac, bo to naprade meczace jak ludzie zmienaja nicki, ale nie mam czasem wyboru.

Grazyna73 , czy \"ale bzdury\", \"Droga\" \"zdaje sie\" itd
TO NIE TA SAMA OSOBA CO Bien Eleve, Renee i Renata72.
Tylko te 3 ostatnie to to samo+ te miauczace. Zmieniam te nicki bo mnie ten Mr Insult tez przesladuje.Wbrew pozorom nie jedna osoba mieszka w USA, tym samym regionie co ja i pelno tutaj takowych przychodzi. Prosze w wyszukiwarce wpisac stary temat \"geez\" i poczytac ze razem rozmawiaja: Grazyna i ja. Ucieklysmy stamtad bo sie znowu doczepil, ale niestety nie znam Grazyny73 nowego nicku, moze sie odezwie .

\"afrykanskie tygrys\" to byl zart dla pana Boba bo oczywiscie ze takowe nie istnieja, ale fajnie kogos pogawedkom z takowym nieistniejacym tygrysem zaskoczyc:)
Co do kotow to wara ! :) bo rozmawiam na ten temat tylko z cebulka! Chyba ze ktos jest tez milosnikiem tych zwierzakow! Wtedy zapraszam!
do milego:)
Couldn\'t agree more! Remember the comment he made to \"golfer\" about trading places with the dog ? If that\'s not an out right insult, I don\'t know what is?! Like I said...more noise from the outhouse. I have been paying attention to Mr. Pleasant for quite some time and he picks on certain people in a very abrasive and nasty way. He is of no use to anyone unless you like his verbal abuse....Funny? - hardly!
As for changing names in your case, I can\'t blame you or anyone else one bit! Who wants to listen to his put downs....making himself feel better by the way of insults and disrespect. I find this group to be very neat and we don\'t need to listen to his bologne when he starts farting out of his ears.

I am sure there are many others that feel the same way!!!
> all the names he usues to disguise himself..

For all the diplomas you\'re flaunting all the time you exibit remarkable stupidity.
>Woolf Wooer and Perky are one and the same person. Have checked into
>it, believe me..

..You\'ve checked and you know. You want people to believe you but what\'s interesting is that you believe yourself. The fact of the matter is you couldn\'t have checked anything because if you could you\'d have known that Mr Perky and I are not the same guy.
You are too concern with anonimous people\'s private life.
I personally don\'t give a s... what you think
He is of no
>use to anyone unless you like his verbal abuse....Funny?

I don\'t think you\'re in a position to speak for everyone about uselessness of Mr Perky or myself. And sense of humour? It\'s an individual quality and I, for one, like Perky\'s idiosyncracies. You don\'t seem to notice that he corrects mistakes too and he does it well. You don\'t mind runaway ranters and babblers who most often than not miss the target while braggin about their Enlish language prowess, but you pounce on a guy who does a good job but doesn\'t put \'dear\' in front of your nick. I am sick with hypocrites using \'dear\' and \'pozdro\' while the tone of their message is insulting. They seem to think that \'dear\' and \'pozdro\' vindicate whatever incivility they might commit in between. And they even have the nerve to repeatedly say how cultured and civil they are. Heck, they even give themselves names like Bien Eleve so you don\'t forget how nice they are. I\'ll take individuals like Mr Perky any time or place over the likes of roaming keyboard thumpers.
who cares what you have to say? Probably only a shrink
>You are too concern

It\'s \'too concerned\'. Where\'s your native-level university graduate English?
You said something to that effect the other day, didn\'t you? To me, your English looks rather sad so why don\'t you perk it up a bit.

Pozdro
Didn\'t I tell you his diarhea simply won\'t stop? He will attack anyone and anything that doesn\'t like his bull shit. He might be Hemingway himself but he doesn\'t have a personality to be here. Or anywhere else for that matter. You are arrogant and rude towards everyone here.....ever wondered why this forum is almost non existent?...because of \"Mr. Know it All\" likes to \"friendly\" jab at everyone who shows up here.
And yes, you are the same person.... same bullshit, different name.
You hang around here like a dog\'s breath. I would still prefer a dog\'s breath ( after eating a can of tuna) to an overinflated ego\". Anytime...hans down!
Mr CyberAbuse:
I live in Lilputowko in Poland, I am bearly able to speak in Polish.
I have never finished my high school. That is the truth I would like tyou to believe in. Now nothing will annoy you anymore neither will make you jealous. So forget me.
sk8ter87 :You right. Reasoning with him doesn\'t make sense at all.
But it such a nice portal and the only flaw are is Mr Perky.
No more comments on thsi page from my side.
> forum is almost non existent?.
>And yes, you are the same person..

You\'re being absurd. And if anybody is arrogant at this very moment it is you. I\'ll say one last time I\'m not Mr Perky and the forum..? Looks alive and kicking to me; a steady 150-200 souls at peak hours.

He will attack
>anyone and anything that doesn\'t like his bull shit..

Relax, I\'m taking it easy today and can\'t be bothered. And you\'re boring.
I\'m waiting for Mr Perky to come and liven things up a bit. I hope he\'ll be at his best.
I am boring? I can live with that. Howver, I have never ever use \"perky\" comments to offend others.
And yes, I sure can get rude when I see people like yourself insulting other kids. What gives you the right to do so???? You are one petty little crab that goes after people\'s nick names assuming the name they choose tells you everything about the person . That\'s pretty damn low. And you know it!
Now, come to think of it, that would explain why you went after that poor golfer like a hound. I bet you never putted in your whole life, let alone sunk a hole. But that\'s neither here nor there. Also, you went after some people for simply being polite and saying hi to others. Why not encourage this?!!!What IS WRONG WITH THAT???? CAN YOU EXPLAIN ?... I must be missing something here. However, in your little twisted world you take this as a weakness in people\'s language skills. You REALLY think people do that to sugar coat their lack of proficiency in one language or another? What does it matter? Man, give your head a shake! You don\'t assume things based on that. Kindness has certainly never been on your top ten list.

I feel terribly bad for everyone you have managed to offend or insult up till now. Thank God the entire forum has got other sites where you have no business of sticking your weasely nose into. And I truly hope you never will.

PS. Bien Eleve....Sorry for what has happened. You should have the right to enjoy this web site like everyone else without being called a chicken...just another put down on the long list of other put downs. You are right....big ego, big mouth, poor upbringing.
>He will attack anyone and anything that doesn\'t like his bull shit. He might be
>Hemingway himself but he doesn\'t have a personality to be here.

My sentiments exactly.
Thanks, I appreciate that.

We really need to stick together on that if we want to weed out the sour \"cuteness\" of Mr. \"Perky\"...or anyone else who starts acting the same way.

cheers!
sk8ter87: Yes, I do type too fast and make a lot of typos and unfinished words. I guess, I try to do too many things at the same time on the computer:) Being a Gemini you are cursed with hastiness! It was my big mistake that I wrote few times something personal here and Mr Insult hunt began! Blame it on my inexperience with this kind of forums and my naïve assumption that all of the people coming here are levelheaded. In the end whatever he thinks about me or you it doesn’t matter.:) We are just a faint personality profiles in the cyberspace. I don’t take personally, what he says at all. I am too old for that:) His word juggling does not intimidate me as he reveals mentality profile that of a 15 years old spoilt prat. I can only see that the person, who did the first corrections didn’t comment his verbal diarrhea at all.....
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 64
poprzednia |