Grammer

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie listu który napisałem a temat jest taki:

You are staying with your pen-friend in England. Write a letter to your brother Dean telling him all about yhe family you are ataying with. Słów między 120-200

Dear Dean
It was great to hear from you. I staying with my pen-friend in England and I ask you how is going.
Anyway you asked me to tell yoy about family m'I staying. Well I live from small family consist from Mrs Angeliny Smith and Mr Wayne Smith the are very good for me and the are freaky and we ofen go to the cinema. Recently they showed me Buckingham palace and Big ben this was a fantastic later we went to the house and we played a football with our friend this was a suprais for me because I love play a football. Next day was exciting because I went to the football match which played Arsenal London : Manchester United I watche many football stars. Mr Wayne and I always play a PlayStaton2 in fifa 07 he is really good !! I never boring with Mr and Mrs Smith.
I must going make my homework.
I look forward to hearing from you
Faithfully
Mieczysław Sikora
Dear Dean,

It was great to hear from you. I {am} staying with my pen-friend in England, and I {am} {asking} you, How {is it going}?

Anyway, you asked me to tell you about {the} family {I'm} staying {with}. Well, {it is a} small family, {consisting} {of} {two people}, Mrs {Angelina} Smith and Mr Wayne Smith. {They} are very good for me, and {they} are freaky, and we {often} go to the cinema. Recently, they showed me Buckingham {Palace} and Big {Ben}. {That} was {} fantastic. {Then}, we went {back} to the house and we played {some} football with our friend. {That} was a {surprise} for me because I love {playing} {} football. {The} {next} day was exciting because I went to {a} football match; Arsenal London {was playing} Manchester United. I {was able to see} many football stars. Mr {Smith} and I always play {PlayStation2 Fifa '07}; he is really good! I {am} never {bored} with Mr and Mrs Smith.

I must {go} {and do} my homework.

I {am looking} forward to hearing from you.

Mietek
Ale czemu to be looking forward to, a nie to look forward to? Z tego, co wiem - obydwie formy są poprawne.
>Ale czemu to be looking forward to, a nie to look forward to? Z tego,
>co wiem - obydwie formy są poprawne.

Tez tak mysle, slyszelem tez ze ta forma z 'look' jest formalna, a z 'looking' nieformalna.
Przepraszam, ze niezwiazane z tematem, ale nie ma tu PW.

pakk> Masz moze na imie Pawel i masz 30 lat? Przepraszam, ze pytam, ale przypominasz mi kogos. Do tego ten sam identyfikator.
Nie, ta osoba o ktorej mowisz to ktos inny.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa