List na temat kursu gotowania - pomóżcie napisać

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o Waszą pomoc. Mam napisać list dotyczący zapytania o kurs gotowania tajskiego. Ile trwa, jaka jest jego cena, czy w cenę jest wliczone zakwaterowanie. Jak będzie wyglądać ten kurs? W jakiej miejscowości? Ile osób będzie na tym kursie?

Proszę pomóżcie mi go napisać.

Zaczęłam tak:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to ask for information about Thai Cookery courses. I like cooking every day for me and for my husband. My husband likes eat a Thai food and I need to improve my cooking. Could you please send me more information about dates and prices. I would also like some coures information about accommodation. How many people will be in one room? .............

jak mogę dalej napisać ten list , proszę pomóżcie. No i sprawdźcie ten napisany tekst. Proszę Was mocno, potrzebny mi jest ten list na dzisiaj wieczór.
Dear Sir/Madam
>
>I am writing to ask for information about Thai Cookery courses. I like
to cook every day for me and my husband. He likes eating Thai food and I need to improve my cooking skills.

How long does the course take and how much it costs? What city is the school set in? Do you provide price-included accommodation for overseas students? How many participants are supposed to attend the classes?

I would like to ask about the structure of that course: are we going to have some technical lessons at the beginning or we're going to cook from the very beginning? Do we need any book?

I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Sincerely
>......
Bardzo, bardzo Ci dziękuję.
Mam jeszcze jedno pytanie. A jak napisać w liście jeszcze jaki dokładny jest adres miejsca gdzie będzie ten kurs. Z góry dziękuję
Możesz wpleść coś w rodzaju : What is the address of the place?

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie