prezentacja z angielskiego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam! Mam wygłosić pezentacje na, której temat to : PREPARE A MINI PRESENTATION ABOUT DIFFERENTWAYS WHICH YOYNG PEOPLE CAN SPEND THEIR FREE TIME IN THE AREA WHERE YOU LIVE. Mieszkam w Krakowie. Jest tu dużo rzecz do robienia na pewno. Jednak nie wiem jak zacząć i w jakim czasie to wszystko pisać... POMÓŻCIE PROSZE :) (co prawda na ta prezentacje mam jeszcze troche czasu, ale wole nad nią dłużej popracować :)
>jednak nie wiem jak zacząć

Przeksztalc pytanie.

about differentways which yoyng people can spend their
>free time in the area where you live.

i w jakim
>czasie to wszystko pisać...

W terazniejszym.
Czyli mogę zacząć tak: Hi! My name is Monika. I live in Cracov. I want tell you today about different ways in which young people like You can spend their free time in area where I live. ???
Hi! My name is Monika. I live in Cracov. I
>want TO tell you today )usun today lub przenis na poczatek zdania, tam lepiej brzmi) about different ways in which young people like
>You can spend their free time in THE area where I live. ???

Jak wymowisz wielka litere w You? :-)

(nawet w pismie nie uzywaj wielkiej litery w slowie You, pamietaj za to, zeby I zawsze pisac wielka litera)
CracoW
Hi! First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Monika. I come from Poland and live in Cracow. I am a student. Today, I want tell you about different ways in which young poeople like you can spend their free time in the area where I live. Może być tak?
I jeszcze dalsza część.
There are many beautiful cities in the world but I will not be modest when I say that Cracow is the one of the nicest city I have ever seen.
Dobrze?
No i co dalej? Macie jakąś dobrą stronkę z opisami Krakowa po angielsku?
Cześć;)
moze CI sie przyda..(?):PP

The castle from outside and inside is beautiful and is liked by tourists who gladly visit it. There are many buildings and extensions. The Renaissance edifice with an extraordinary arcaded courtyard survived till nowadays. The Renaissance rooms are decorated by tapestries depict biblical and grotesque scenes. In other rooms there are marble portals, a magnificent early Roman Baroque fireplace as well stucco ceilings in the royal chapel. There are beautiful big windows and decorative doors. The Royal Castle in Kraków is one of the most beautiful castles in Poland as well worldwide.

Zamek z zewnątrz jak i wewnątrz jest piękny i podoba się turystom i chętnie jest zwiedzany
Zamek składa się z kilku budynków i skrzydeł. Renesansowa budowla z pięknym arkadowym dziedzińcem przetrwała do dziś . We wnętrzach urządzono muzeum . Renesansowe komnaty zdobią piękne arriasy o tematyce biblijnej .W pozostałych wnętrzach zachowały się marmurowe portale , okazały kominek a także stiuki sklepienne w kaplicy królewskiej .
Wnętrza zamku są bogato zdobione. Zamek królewski w Krakowie jest jednym z najpiękniejszych zamków w Polsce jak i na świecie .
W tym angielskim zamiast Kraków to Cracow hehe:P ;)
Dziękuje bardzo :*
Niekoniecznie. Bardziej popularne robi sie ostatnio Krakow.
Hi! First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Monika. I come from Poland and live in Cracow. I am a student. Today, I want tell you about different ways in which young poeople like you can spend their free time in the area where I live.
There are many beautiful cities in the world but I will not be modest when I say that Cracow is the one of the nicest city I have ever seen. Cracow is the third largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland.
It was the capital of Poland from 1038 to 1596. In Cracow we have a lot of things to do when you have free time. You can visit many monuments for example Kościół Mariacki, Sukiennice, Wawel, Barbakan and Brama Floriańska. If you have artistic soul you should go to the theatre (Słowackiego, Teatr Stary), museum (Narodowe, Czartoryskich), philharmonic or park (Planty). Girls which like shopping should go to the Galery (Krakowska i Kazimierz). Teenagers which like sport like football, volleyball, swimming, judo, karate, basketball can train and practise this sports in sports clubs like Wisła Kraków, Cracovia Kraków, Wawel Kraków.
dobrze?
witam :) ja także mam do przedstawienia taką samą prezentację, a z angola niestety nie jestem zbyt dobra ... ;( mam pytanie: mógłby mi ktoś w ogóle przetłumaczyć temat tej prezentacji ... ? bo już kilka tłumaczeń słyszałam ... ;( z góry dziekuje ;*
naprawde spoko praca, bledy nieliczne:)

cos bym zrobil z tym zdaniem:
>There are many beautiful cities in the world but I will not be modest
>when I say that Cracow is the one of the nicest city I have ever
>seen
Hi! On the beginning of my presentation I would like to introduce myself. My name is Monika I live in Poland in Cracow - a city situated in southern part of the country. Today I want to tell you something about many different ways which young people could spend their free time in the area where I live.
There are many beautiful cities in the world and I thing that Cracow is among the nicest. It is third largest city in Poland and one of the very first Polish cities. Cracow was the capitol of Poland from 1038 to 1596 AD. It is an old city, going back to the distant past and by reason that Polish Kings used to liv there, Crakow has plenty of overwhelming old buldings and monuments indluding many interesting churches. Among the most important are Kościół Mariacki, Sukiennice, Wawel, Barbakan and Brama Floriańska. When you feast your eyes on amazing architecture you may visit one of our famous not only in Poland theatres like teatr Słowackiego or Teatr Stary. Also I would like to encourage you to go to one of our museums such as Narodowe or Czartoryskich or just go to philharmonic. Shopping? If this is your favourite activity then you hit the target. We have in Cracow several new excellent shopping destinations - shopping malls called "galeria": Krakowska and Kazimierz. And If you fond of sport such as football, volleyball, swimming, judo, karate, basketball you could go and practise it in many of our acknowledged and successful sport clubs like Wisła Kraków, Cracovia Kraków, Wawel Kraków.
At the beginning...

oczywiście
..a city situated in THE southern part of the country. Today I want to tell you something about THE many different ways IN which young people could spend their free time in the area where I live.
There are many beautiful cities in the world and I 'thing' THINK that Cracow is among the nicest. It is THE third largest city in Poland and one of the
very first Polish cities. Cracow was the capitAl of Poland from 1038
to 1596 AD. It is an old city, going back to the distant past and by
THE reason that Polish Kings used to livE there, Crakow has plenty of
overwhelming old buldings and monuments inCluding many interesting
churches. Among the most important are Kościół Mariacki, Sukiennice,
Wawel, Barbakan and Brama Floriańska. (Wszystkie nazwy maja swoje odpowiedniki w jez. ang - prosze uzyj ang. slow)
When you feast your eyes on THE amazing architecture you may visit one of our 'famous not only in Poland theatres' (zla kol slow - THEATRES famous not only in Poland) 'like' SUCH AS Teatr Słowackiego or Teatr Stary. (Prosze o ang odpowiedniki) Also I would like to encourage you to go to one of our museums such as 'Narodowe' (A po ang?) or Czartoryskich or just go to THE Philharmonic. Shopping? If this is your favourite activity then you HAVE hit the target. We have in Cracow several new excellent shopping destinations - shopping malls called "galeria": Krakowska and Kazimierz. And, if you ARE fond of sport such as football, volleyball, swimming, judo, karate OR basketball...
Hmmm no tak ... a Wy ciągle z tym Krakowem ;)
ja niestety nie mieszkam w Krakowie, a temat pracy mam taki sam ...
nie rozumiem dlaczego piszecie tyle o samym mieście, skoro przedstawione mają być sposoby spędzania wolnego czasu ? ;(
Przepraszam mogłabym kogoś prośic o sprawdzenie mojej pracy????
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.