Letter of enquiry / Sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir or Madame,
I am writing to enquire about few information about service which you provide. I saw your advertisement which appeared in Rzeczpospolita on 25.11.2007. It very interested me.
Dirst od all I want to ask you to send me catalogue and p payroll of your firm. It is very important to me. Secondly, could you please send me also further detail sbout payment terms? Is there any discount if I pay by cash? Or maybe you award some discounts for place big order? And there is one more thing, I would like to konw how is the fastest delivery date.
That is all. Thank you for your help. I am looking forward from you.
Yours sincerely.

Mile widziane uwagi, oraz pomoc przy lepszej składni gdyż zdaję sobie sprawę iż ta jest nie najlepsze. Z góry dzięki ;)
Dear Sir or 'Madame' MADAM,
I am writing to enquire 'about few information' (to masz niezgrabnie, bo to 'about' 2 razy nie pasuje - lepiej ..writing to obtain further information about...) about THE service which you provide.
'It very interested me' (zla kolejnosc slow ...It interested me very much).
First od all I want to ask you to send me A catalogue and 'payroll' (calkowicie zle slowo - nie wiem co masz na mysli) of your firm.
Secondly, could you please send me also further detail About YOUR payment terms?
Or maybe you award some discounts for placING A big order?
And there is one more thing, I would like to 'konw' KNOW 'how' WHAT is the fastest delivery date.
'I am' (generalnie piszemy I look forward) looking forward TO HEARING from you.
'Yours sincerely' (jak zaczynamy list Dear Sir/Madam, to konczymy Yours faithfully, a gdy Dear Mrs Smith.. to Yours sincerely)