pilne sprawdzenie!:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Miałam napisać wypracowanie na trmat:czy powinno się zamknąć centrum miasta dla ruchu aut.
I think that close city centrum is a good idea. Downtown isn’t as big as we think and going without a car shouldn’t get us in tired. The main reason why we should close centrum for transport is that exhaust fames are harmful for monuments, environment and our healthy. In addition there are many lanes where very fast make traffic jams. This effect make difficult reach to places. Closed this area will help tourists with sightseeing and looking on beauty of city, because they won’t crowd through between cars. From my point of view nobody shouldn’t feel bad in this situation because closed downtown will be more attractive, beautiful and has charming attraction.
Hehe. Dobra jedziemy z poprawą

>I think that closing the city centre is a good idea. It isn't as big
>as we think walking shouldn't be so tiring. The
>main reason why we should close the centre for transport is that exhaust
>fumes are harmful to monuments, environment and our health. In
>addition there are many roads where traffic jams are formed ver quickly. This
>makes reaching some places difficult . Closing this area will additionally help
>tourists with sightseeing and admiring the beauty of the city, because they
>won't have to move between cars. To sum up, nobody
>should feel bad about closing the cenre to road vehicles because it will make
>the centre more attractive, beautiful and safe.

Trochę pozmieniałem, nie wiedząc dokładnie co autor/-ka miał/-a na myśli. Dodatkowo usunąłbym/przeniósł gdzieś na koniec drugie zdanie (o tym, że nie jest duże)

Pozdrawiam
>I think that closing the city centre is a good idea.

Closing the city centre to cars/traffic etc or pedestrianising the city centre...
happy polly-
Prosze nie wklejac tego samego tematu co 10 minut, i byc troche cierpliwym zanim ktos odpowie.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie