pilne proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It was dangerous but I kenw I need to do it. I was only one problem to pick up those big, colorfull and perfectly round apples from a small orchard, this obstacle was a huge and danger looking dog behind a wooden fence. I was rally starved and worn out so I realised I have to do it. I had been went to a tree, when the dog started bark loudly and chased me. I ran as fast as I can but the animal still was very close to me. Finally I had been menaged to escape and climbed on the apple-tree. I had been saeted on a branch when a old man shouted: " Don't worry I will take Max to his kennel and you can eat fruits if you are hungry." I felt that my cheeks are purple and I was ashamed on this situation. I shpuld ask the farmer on permission but I didn't do it. I went down on earth and ate sweet apples to midday. When I felt full I visited farmer's house nad thanks for kindness. Meanwhile it started to rain havily and the man invite me inside. I told him that I got lost and for much time I didn't eat anything for thet reason i picked up fruits without a permission. The farmer told mr that he understood my hard situation and additionally gave me a map.
I went with clear conscience.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie