Pilne!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, Potrzebuję waszej pomocy do sprawdzenia czy dobrze napisałem list. A o to polecenia do listu:
Poszedłeś do kina ale nie jesteś zadowolony napisz zażalenie w formie listu:
-Podaj kiedy i na jakim seansie byłeś.
-Poskarż się na złą jakość obrazu i zbyt cichy dźwięk.
-poinformuj że obsługa cały czas rozmawiała w holu.
-Poinformuj że czujesz się zawiedziony i żądasz zwrotu kasy.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to comlain about film seance whitch take place in your cinema on Monday 27th July 2009.
Rightly it was on James Bond film.It was the worst seance which I saw. The quality of view was horrible on the screen all time showes black points and the sound was too low I didn't heard a few dialogues.
The staff talking all time with each other very noisy on the hall.
I am really defeated about the condition of yout cinema and I am too disappointed about your noisy staff they are have not any habits.
Could you pay back my money because It was a horrible seance which I saw in my life I didn't know anything fromthis film.
Please do something with this.

Best wishes
XYZ
Dear Sir,

I am writing to comPlain about A film SCREENING which tOOK place in your cinema on Monday 27th July 2009.
THE FILM IN QUESTION WAS THE LATEST James Bond film. It was the worst SCREENING which I HAVE EVER SEEN. The quality of THE PICTURE was horrible. BLACK DOTS WERE VISIBLE on the screen AT all times and the sound (volume?) was too low. I couldn't hear a number of dialogues.
The staff talked CONTINUOUSLY with each other THROUGHOUT THE FILM and THEY WERE very noisy In the hall.
I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE (cinema condition, noisy staff, poor picture quality etc) AND AM REQUESTING A FULL REFUND OF MY MONEY.

Please act on my request promptly and do something about the conditions of your cinema.

RESPECTFULLY,
XYZ
Przepraszam, zle sie wklejilo:

I am writing to complain about a film screening which took place in your cinema on monday 27th july 2009.
The film in question was the latest James Bond film. Tt was the worst screening which I have ever seen. The quality of the picture was horrible. Black dots were visible on the screen at all times and the sound (volume?) was too low. I couldn't hear a number of dialogues.
The staff talked continuously with each other throughout the film and they were very noisy in the hall.
I am extremely disappointed with the overall experience (cinema condition, noisy staff, poor picture quality etc) and am requesting a full refund of my money.

Please act on my request promptly and do something about the conditions of your cinema.

Respectfully,
xyz
wciaz wiele bledow....
siuniab - zobacz, ile błędów zrobił autor. To, co napisałaś, nic mu nie pomoże, bo on nie rozumie, jakie bledy zrobil - skoro nie potrafi ulozyc zdania w Simple Past. Nie wyreczaj innych ludzi w ten sposob. raczej wskaz bledy i daj wskazowki, jak je poprawic, np. 'tutaj uzyj Present Perfect'.
Ma pan?/pani? racje. Niestety, nie mam do tego stopnia opanowany jezyk polski zeby dobrze wytlumaczyc bledy. Chyba nie bede dalej "pomagac":( Czasami jest mi troche zal, i chce pomoc (jak ktos ladnie poprosi). I respectfully withdraw.
Twój polski jest lepszy niz myslisz , napewno lepszy od mojego angielskiego , pzdr
>wciaz wiele bledow....

Wskaż je.
pewnie chodzi o małe litery w 'i' nazwach dni tygodnia

drobiazgi, poza tym siuniab jest native speakerką
>Niestety, nie mam do tego stopnia opanowany jezyk polski zeby dobrze wytlumaczyc bledy.

możesz can write po angielsku :-)

>Chyba nie bede dalej "pomagac":( Czasami jest mi troche zal, i chce pomoc (jak ktos ladnie poprosi).

You need to look beyond the phraseology of the pleas* and see whether the writer is really up to the task. If the hiatus between the level of English that is required for the task and what he/she can supply is too big, just point out some more prominent mistakes - in simple English, why not. if it's only a case of adding a word or two or correcting typos to get it right, you can go ahead with your suggestions.

* smooth talkers have little else to offer besides their gift of gab, right?
>drobiazgi, poza tym siuniab jest native speakerką

How could you tell?
Bardzo ale to bardzo bym peosiła o sprawdzenie tego listu z góry wielkie dzięki:) buźka:*

HI Seleme
I writing to beacuse j'v been in the Paul haslinger concert .
this concert is very intresting beacuse its charity party.The party stratded at 7am and ended at 8pm .First, artist talk about how to help people after this long story artist plaed my favorite "Eternity and a Day"and a lot of different songs, In the evening people stnad up and singing together its very peacefull.Ok I think this is all about it but you must go with me in this concert in the summer. I think it will helped to you its good atmosphere there and you meet a lot of new people
See you soon
youe best Friend Kate
pisala o tym.
MG: Thanks very much for your kind reply. I feel a little sheepish at the moment. I would like to continue helping others (mostly motivated by the fact that so many kind people have helped me with my own efforts in learning Polish). I will take your advice not to "over help" in the future. I guess I am a bit of a "softie" when it comes to a politely turned phrase for help. I will toughen up!
Regarding my capitalization errors in the above text, I had originally painstakingly differentiated my "corrections" through the use of capital letters, but then when I pasted in my "reply", ALL the capitalization disappeared. I guess I missed a few, when I re-edited the text.
Pozdrawiam
>I will toughen up!

Do! :-)

>ALL the capitalization disappeared.

This often happens here. I never know if my corrections will print in upper case as intended.
BTW I though you wrtoe your version in a haste and simply did not care about capital letters. Anoyone with some command of English would not have put that down to your ignorance.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie