Przekształcić tekst na inną osobę...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Ucze się angielskiego rok, ale niestety idzie mi bardzo słabo. Mam jutro odpowiedż z angielskiego i muszę przekształcić ten tekst tak bym go mogła opowiedzieć w ty skamym czaie co jest tylko, że ona to robi.Oto tekst.
1.What do you do?
I'm an artist. I draw and pain pictuers for magazines,books,CD covers all kinds of things.
2.Where do you work?
I work at home. I have a room just for work an.
3.How many hours do you work?
I usually work about eight hours a dey, from 9.30 to 5.30 Sometimes.I work agin in the evenings or at weedends, when I'm in a hurry to finish a picture.
4. Do you earn a lot of money ?
It depends.I earn from about 250$ to 3000 $ for a picture. SometimesI have a lot of work but sometimes I don't. That's problem. And I don't have paid holidays.
5. Do you like you job?
Yes. I love it, because ecery dey is different, and I like using my imaginacion.
6. What don't you like about your job?
It's stresswful when I need to work fast and the ideas ton't come. And sometimes it's lonely when do don't work with other people.
7. How do you relax after work?
I play in the bass in a band callend International Airport. We pley at weekends in pobs and clubs.
wszystkie 'you' zamieniasz na 'she'
wszystkie 'do' (w pytaniach wystepuje pierwsze, przed podmiotem zdania - tzw. operator) zamieniasz na 'does'
wszystkie 'your' zamieniasz na 'her'
no i oczywiscie w zdaniach twierdzacych dodajesz koncowke 's' a przeczacych 'don't' na 'doesn't'
popraw literówki w tym tekście, a potem napisz to samo tylko zamiast "I" wstaw she i dodaj -s np.

She plays the tennis..
np. She plays the tennis she played when she was a little girl.
merix, you don't play the tennis, you just play tennis :/
>np. She plays the tennis she played when she was a little girl.

Can you play a different tennis than anyone else?
are you the Bednar you used to be? :-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauka języka