rozmowy sterowane

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie jeśli ktoś znajdzie chwilę.

Byłes swiadkiem wypadku drogowego podczas drogi na zajęcia. Opowiadasz znajomym o tym. Gdzie i kiedy miał miejsce wypadek. Jakie przyczyny i skutki. Jak zareagowałes.
You never guess what meets me today. When I was going to the school I saw the car crash. It was on the crossing near the cinema this morning. One car was driving to fast and hit the other car. Everybody lifes but one man drived to the hospital. When I sam this accident I called to the doctor.

Byłes na ciekawej wystawie. Jaka to była wystawa, gdzie i kiedy. jakie eksponaty oglądałeś i jakie były twoje wrażenia.
Yesterda I saw a interesting exhibition. it was the painting exhabition in the museum. I can swa beautiful paintings for example portrait of young woman and landscapes. I was impresed by this exhabition. It was great and interesting.
You never guess what 'meets' (zle slowo, i widze, ze to kalka z polskiego - popraw) me today. When I was going to 'the' (niepotr) school I saw 'the' A car crash. It was on the crossing near the cinema 'this morning' (dlaczego to wpisujesz, jak troche mozemy sie domyslic, ze do szkoly idzie sie rano). One car was driving 'to' (zle slowo-popraw) fast and hit the other car. Everybody
'lifes' (nie rozumiem tego slowa, po pierwsze daj odpowiednia czesc zdania - popraw)o but one man 'drived' (to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang.) to the hospital. When I 'sam' (ortog) this accident I called 'to' FOR the doctor.

'Yesterda' (ortog) I saw aN interesting exhibition. It was the painting
'exhabition' (ortog) in the museum. I 'can swa' (popraw) beautiful paintings for example A portrait of A young woman and landscapes. I was 'impresed' (ortog) by this 'exhabition' (ortog).
zamiast meets może być befall?
this morning napisałam bo w poleceniu miałam ze ide do szkoły ale potem mam powiedziec kiedy to się stało. A jest to błędem jesli dopowiem this morning?
Everybody lives but one man went to the hospital.
When I saw this accident I called for the doctor.

Yesterday I saw an interesting exhibition. It was the painting exhibition in the museum. I saw beautiful paintings for example a portrait of a young woman and landscapes. I was impressed by this exhibition.

»

Pomoc językowa