w przygotowaniu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jak przetłumaczyć 'w przygotowaniu'? Chodzi o rozporządzenie ministra.
Wyrażenie 'under construction' jest używane w odniesieniu do stron internetowych, ale nie wiem, czy w tym kontekście taki zwrot będzie właściwy.
Zdaje się, że "pending", ale malą mam stycznośc z takimi akurat kontekstami.
Ja (po chwili zastanowienia" z głowy bym powiedział "in making", ale głowy za to nie dam :)
'in THE making'. but it's a little too informal. 'pending' is fine.
'in the making', 'in the process'
a co do 'pending' - to w tel komórkowych wyskakuje nam 'pending' gdy np wyślemy wiadomość i ona jeszcze nie doszła, po pl mamy chyba wowczas 'oczekuje'.
"Friends are Angels in making"

"IIM-L has instituted the `Leaders in Making' award for students"

Wydaje mi sie, ze ... in the making" stosujeje sie raczej glownie (choc nie tylko) do ludzi, w znaczeniu "przyszły", "potencjalny"
również ...-to-be
true about 'pending'. it does mean that sth is 'in the limbo' and all you can do about it is wait - 'my work permit is pending, so i still don't know what i'm going to do'.

as for 'in (the) making', i'll admit i'm at a loss. i always use it with 'the', and see(hear) only this form. but you might be right, except in your examples it shows that 'in making' could suggest 'prospective' - 'leaders in making', 'friends are angels in makking'.
as for the above: 'in a limbo', not 'the' sorry, my bad.
"sth is 'in the limbo' and all you can do about it is wait" A propos xl...

kojarzy mi sie zdanie 'I'm in limbo, I don't know if I should stay or go?' to nie bardziej 'nie wiem co zrobić, jestem w kropce' ?

btw - sprawdziłam w słowniku, było bez articla - i'm in limbo

pozdr :))
again, dunno what to say about the article thing.
that's how i know it (with 'a'). but you're right. it means 'not know what to do next'. kinda same with pending, of course the subject is different. when sth is pending for you, you're in a limbo.
'don't know what to do next, i'm in a dot...:)))

the article thing - it's always confusing, apparently there are two (or even more) ways acceptable..

sorry about mistakes and capital letters (lack of them) but a little version of me is sitting on my lap, kicking the keyboard conctantly :))
duh, just remembered: 'w przygotowaniu' - 'sth is under way'. usu. when talking about new projects. 'a new project to cut down crime in cities is under way'.
You/something can be in limbo, in a (case of) limbo, in the limbo (e.g. of something)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa