Pomoc w Personal Statement (sixth form)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam piszę PS by uzyskać stypendium umożliwiającym wyjazd i naukę w Anglii .
Limit słów : 350 . Proszę powiedzieć czy idę w dobrym kierunku . Wiem, że średnio to wygląda po polsku ale pisząc to mam wizję jak to ma wyglądać po angielsku . Proszę o uwagi , krytykę wszystko co możecie z siebie wyrzucić ;)
A i bezwzględny zakaz kopiowania !
Staram się o uzyskanie stypendium ponieważ od zawsze stawiałem sobie wysokie wymagania uczestniczyłem w życiu szkolnym, startowałem w olimpiadach I zawodach sportowych .Dało mi to wiele doświadczeń, które wykorzystuje w mojej drodze po sukces . Konkurs historyczny był pierwszym takim przystankiem, nauczył mnie ciężkiej sumiennej pracy, często zamiast pooglądać telewizje wybierałem naukę . Pokazał mi on też, że dzięki sumiennej pracy I nauce jesteśmy w stanie odnosić sukcesy ,jakim było uzyskanie tytułu laureata który dawał mi maksymalną ilość punktów w rekrutacji do liceum .
W życiu bardzo ważna jest umiejetność radzenia sobie w trudnych sytuacjach, pokonywanie stresu . Gdy prawie rok temu zdawałem egzamin na sędziego piłki nożnej nie zdawałem sobie sprawy jak ważnych umiejętności się naucze pracując na rzecz piłki nożnej. Podczas mojej kariery często musiałem radzić sobie z dużą presją I stresem, uspokajać zdenerwowanych ludzi I stanąć jako mediator. Teraz te doświadczenia wykorzystuje w szkole I życiu prywatnym .
W liceum nie spusciłem z tonu I staram się osiągnąć jeszcze więcej . Zostałem aktywnym uczestnikiem życia szkolnego . Doskonaliłem umiejętność pracy w grupie startując w szkolnych zawodach piłki nożnej . Jako kapitan zespołu musiałem odpowiednio motywować kolegów do lepszej gry oraz dbać o dobrą atmosferę w zespole .Wystartowałem też w olimpiadzie z przedsiębierczości ,zakwalifikowałem się w niej do drugiego etapu co jest bardzo dużym osiągnięciem zważając na to, że większość uczniów zakwalifikowanych była z klas trzecich a ja jestem dopiero pierwszoklasistą Zmotywowało mnie to do podjęcia jeszcze pilniejszej nauki z Ekonomii jako przedmiotu który mnie fascynuje .
Wszystko co robiłem przez ostatnie lata to nieustanna próba rozwoju, poszerzenia wiedzy . Startując w konkursach i olimpiadach nabierałem coraz więcej doświadczeń . Różnego rodzaju wyjazdy między innymi na Ukrainę, nauczyły mnie determinacji i pokazały mi jak przystosować się do innego otoczenia kulturowego ja i językowego . Uzyskanie tego stypendium umożliwiłoby mi dalszy rozwój . Dałoby mi możliwość które nie są dla mnie osiągalne z powodu pieniędzy, którym jest sama nauka w Wielkiej Brytanii gdzie szkolnictwo jest na jednym z najwyższych poziomów na świecie .

edytowany przez tonypl33: 30 sty 2014
ale to nie jest forum jezyka polskiego
wiem, że nie ale to jest pierwszy szkic . Jeżeli będzie ok to wtedy tłumaczę i daję do poprawki ;) Chodzi o to żebym wiedział czy idę w dobrym kierunku . Ciężko mi jest sobie wyobrazić jak ma wyglądać takie PS do sixth form ..
napisz to po ang. Poprawimy.
czyli sam tekst jest wporzadku ;> ? Już zabieram się za tłumaczenie ;)
I am applying for this scholarship because I have always set myself high aims . I have participated in school life, took part in Olympiads and sport competitions . It gave me a lot of experience that I use in my life . History competition was my first big success , it taught me to work hard, often in the case of this success I had to learn instead of watching TV .This competition showed me that trough hard work and study, we are able to achieve success which was receiving the title of laureate that gave me the maximum number of points in recruitment to lycee.
In life it is very important to deal with difficult situations, overcoming stress . When almost a year ago, I have passed exam for football referee I did not realized how important things I will teach on the football pitch . During my career, I often had to deal with a lot of pressure and stress like calming dawn upset people and to stand as a mediator in quarrels . Now I am using this experiences in school and private life .
In lycee I am trying to achieve more . I am actively participating in school life . I have been improving my ability to work in group in school football competition . As a captain of my team I had to motivate teammates, give orders and take care of the atmosphere in team .
Also I took off well in the Enterprise Olympiad I have been qualified to second stage , this qualification is a big achievement considering the fact the majority of student who has passed to second stage were from third class and I am only first class student . It motivated me to take even more urgent study of Economics as a subject that fascinates me .
Everything that I've done over the years is a constant attempt to develop , expand my knowledge .When I was Starting in contests and competitions I got more and more experience . Moreover, travels around Ukraine taught me determination and showed me how to adapt to a different cultural environment and language . Getting this scholarship would allow me to further development. It would give me an opportunity that is not available to me because of costs that my family cannot afford, which is a study in Great Britain, where education is on one of the highest levels in the world .

Mam wątpliwości nie wiem jak przetłumaczyć Olimpiadę z Przedsiębiorczości ;) Doszło jeszcze pare zmian w trakcie pisania więc nie jest zgodne z oryginałem . Proszę o sprawdzenie ponieważ ciężko mi jest dostrzec błąd przez to, że długo nad tym siedziałem ;)
edytowany przez tonypl33: 30 sty 2014
Poprawiona wersja tamta przekraczała limit słów ;)

I am applying for this scholarship because I have always set myself high aims . I have participated in school life, took part in Olympiads and sport competitions . It gave me a lot of experience that I use in my life . History competition was my first big success , it taught me to believe in my capabilities .This competition showed me that trough hard work and study, we are able to achieve success which was receiving the title of laureate that gave me the maximum number of points in recruitment to lycee.
In life it is very important to know how to deal with difficult situations. When almost a year ago, I have passed exam for football referee I did not realized how important things I will teach on the football pitch . During my career, I often had to handle with a lot of pressure and stress like calming dawn upset people and to stand as a mediator in quarrels . Now I am using this experiences in school and private life .
In lycee I am trying to achieve more . I am actively participating in school life . I have been improving my ability to work in group in school football competition . As a captain of my team I had to motivate teammates, give orders and take care of the atmosphere in team .Also I took off well in the Enterprise Olympiad I have been qualified to second stage , this qualification is a big achievement considering the fact the majority of participants were from third class and I am only first class student . It motivated me to take even more urgent study of Economics .
Everything that I've done over the years is a constant attempt to develop , expand my knowledge .When I was Starting in contests and competitions I got more and more experience .Getting this scholarship would allow me to further development. It would give me an opportunity which is a study in Great Britain, where education is on one of the highest levels in the world .
I am applying for this scholarship because I have always set myself high aims . I have participated in school life, took part in Olympiads and sport competitions . 'It gave me a lot of experience that I use in my life' (to zdanie wg mnie jest niepotr - to jest obvious) .
'History competition was my first big success , it' (napisz to inaczej...My first success was in a history competition which) taught me (not only) to believe in my capabilities (Ja bym tutaj polaczyla to z drugim zdaniem....but showed me that ....)
This competition showed me that 'trough' (blad ortog) hard work and study, 'we' (o kim jeszcze mowisz? czy tylko o sobie czy o mnie tez? Nie uzywaj WE kiedy mowisz o sobie) 'are' (I was) able to achieve success which 'was receiving' (meant) THAT the title of laureate that gave me the maximum number of points in recruitment to lycee.
'In life it is very important to know how to deal with difficult situations' (co mi ty nie powiesz? Nie rozumiem dlaczego takie filozoficzne zdania wlaczasz do aplikacji).
When almost a year ago, I 'have' (niepotr) passed 'exam for' (w zlym miejscu) A football referee (exam) I 'did' HAD not realized 'how' (to jest kalka z polskiego a nawet nie wiem o co chodzi) important things I will teach (ale kogo? trzeba napisac) on the football pitch . During my 'career' (jako kto? napisz), I often 'had to handle with' (niepotrf, wystarczy 'handled') 'a lot of' (poszukaj wiecej akademicke okreslenie) pressure and stress like calming 'dawn' (blad ortog) upset people and 'to stand' (acting) as a mediator in quarrels . 'Now I am using this experiences in school and private life' (nie rozumiem po co to zdanie tutaj jest) .
In (cos brak) lycee I am trying to achieve more . I am actively participating in school life . I have been improving my ability to work in group in school football competition . As a captain of my team I had to motivate teammates, give orders and take care of the atmosphere in (przedimek) team .'Also I took off well' (tego nie rozumiem) in the Enterprise Olympiad I have been qualified to second stage , this qualification is a big achievement considering the fact the majority of participants were from third 'class' (year?) and I am only (przedimek) first 'class' (year) student . It motivated me to take even more urgent study of Economics .
Everything that I've done over the years is a constant attempt to develop , expand my knowledge .'When I was Starting in ' (nie to zdanie maslo maslane. 'Contests and competitions allowed me to gain experience)contests and competitions I got more and more experience' (popatrz na moje zdanie) .Getting this scholarship would allow me 'to' (niepotr) further development. It would give me an opportunity which is a study in Great Britain, 'where education is on one of the highest levels in the world' (co ty nie powiesz, to wyglada na za bardzo przymilenie, licking arse jak dla mnie). .
Cytat: terri
I 'did' HAD not realized 'how' (to jest kalka z polskiego a nawet nie wiem o co chodzi) important things I will teach (ale kogo? trzeba napisac) on the football pitch

chodziło mi dokładnie o . "When almost a year ago, I passed a football referee exam, I had not realized how important things I will learn on the football pitch " tylko czy to jest ok ?

Cytat: terii
'In life it is very important to know how to deal with difficult situations' (co mi ty nie powiesz? Nie rozumiem dlaczego takie filozoficzne zdania wlaczasz do aplikacji).
It would give me an opportunity which is a study in Great Britain, 'where education is on one of the highest levels in the world' (co ty nie powiesz, to wyglada na za bardzo przymilenie, licking arse jak dla mnie). .

Chciałem tutaj pokazac ze wyciągam z czegoś wnioski :) nie wiem czy właśnie za dużo wody nie leje ? może mam wspomnieć więcej o tym co robiłem niż to jakie rzeczy z tego wynikały ? Na końcu chciałem jakoś to skończyć proponowałbyś coś innego ?

Przypominam że jest to aplikacja stypendialna umożliwiająca naukę w angielskim liceum .
'Also I took off well' (tego nie rozumiem) in the Enterprise Olympiad I have been qualified to second stage , this qualification is a big achievement considering the fact the majority of participants were from third 'class' (year?) and I am only (przedimek) first 'class' (year) student . It motivated me to take even more urgent study of Economics .

Z tym took off well chciałem powiedzieć że dużym sukcesem/osziągnięciem był start w tej olimpiadzie i kompletnie nie mam pomysłu jak to napisać ;)

In (cos brak) lycee

/ czego brak ?
edytowany przez tonypl33: 31 sty 2014
Cytat:
In (cos brak) lycee/ czego brak ?
przedimka
aa tak myślałem ;) dzięki wielkie . Jak myślisz powinienem zmienić PS ? Wyliczyć więcej osiągnięć czy taka forma jest ok ?
am applying for this scholarship because I have always set myself high aims . I have participated in school life, took part in Olympiads and sport competitions . It gave me a lot of experience that I use in my life . My first success was in a history competition which taught me that through hard work and study, I was able to achieve success which was receiving the title of laureate . This title gave me the maximum number of points in recruitment to lycee.
In life it is very important to know how to deal with difficult situations. When almost a year ago, I passed a football referee exam I had not realized how important things I will learn on the football pitch . During my career as refree, I often handled with plenty pressure and stress like calming down upset people and to act as a mediator in quarrels . Now I am using this experiences in school and private life .
In the lycee I am trying to achieve more . I am actively participating in school life . I have been improving my ability to work in group in school football competition . As a captain of my team I had to motivate teammates, give orders and take care of the atmosphere in the team .Also I took off well in the Enterprise Olympiad I have been qualified to second stage , this qualification is a big achievement considering the fact the majority of participants were from third class and I am only first class student . It motivated me to take even more urgent study of Economics .
Everything that I've done over the years is a constant attempt to develop , expand my knowledge . Contests and competitions allowed me to gain experience .Getting this scholarship would let me further development and give me an opportunity which is a study in Great Britain, where education is on one of the highest levels in the world .

poprawiona wersja proszę o sprawdzenie i wskazanie błędów ;) Cały czas te zdania o których mówił terri jako oczywiste są i się zastanawiam nad ich sensem ? Dlatego pytanie do was czy to jest dobre :D ?
Nie rozumiem co masz na mysli 'angielskie liceum'? Czy masz na mysli 'A' levels?
Po drugie - jak ja juz pokaze, wskaze ze gdzies zrobiles blad, to prosze jego poprawic zanim drugi raz wklejasz wersje. Nie mam czasu na poprawiania tego samego 10 razy, bo bledy ktore ja wskazuje Ciebie nie obchodza.

I am applying for this scholarship because I have always set myself high aims . I have participated in school life, took part in Olympiads and sport competitions .

....ja bym to napisala inaczej. My application for scholarship is being supported by the fact that I have always took an active participatory role in school activities by taking part in Olympiads and sport competitions. (Tylko ja nie jestem pewna czy ktos w UK bedzie swiadomy co to jest Olympiada)

'It' (nie moze byc 'it' bo tutaj mowisz o 2ch roznych rzeczach - Olympiady to jedna, sports competitions to drugie) gave me a lot of experience 'that I use in my life' (napisz dokladnie w jaki sposob - co one faktycznie daly)
My first success was in a history competition (tutaj dodalabym rok, albo klase-tylko ze w ang. piszemy 1st year, 2nd year) (daj tutaj...where I received the title of laureate - napisz dokladnie co to znaczy) which taught me that through hard work and study, I 'was' (tutaj zmienilabym na 'AM') able to achieve success. 'which was receiving the title of laureate' (w zlym miejscu w zdaniu)
'This title gave me' b(daj to inaczej...This gave me) the maximum number of points in recruitment to 'lycee' (napisz dokladnie co to jest - szkola dla dzieci w wieku....)

..... In life it is very important to know how to deal with difficult situations' (napisalam Ci wyzej, ze wg mnie to jest niepotr. a ty dalej swoje). Niema wiec sensu w tym zebym dalej sprawdzala.,

... give me an opportunity which is a study in Great Britain, where education is on one of the highest levels in the world .
......tutaj tez swrocilam Ci uwage...no ale ty dalej wkladasz swoje. Oczywiscie jak wiesz lepiej jak ja, to moja pomoc niema zadnego sensu.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa