Odpowiedz na trzy pytanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Could somebody please correct my work?

Answer the following questions:

1. Do you ever tell lies?
I always try to be honest and not tell lies. Sometimes it might be difficult to stay honest if you might loose something. I don't even remember when was the last time I told a lie. I also think that people consider me as a frank and direct person and they wouldn't say that I am a liar or someone who is prone to say lies.

2. Can the truth be a bad thing?
Sometimes it might be necessary to say a lie if the truth was too terrible or shocking. For example, if a child asks you for something that only adults can know you can't be honest not to hurt the child. Or if a close friend of yours asks you something and you don't want to hurt his feelings, perhaps you should be gentler and not too direct. In such situation you can also try to say your real thoughts in a different way so that the truth can be shown in a smaller way.

3. Do you know when other people are telling lies?
If somebody is a good actor it might be difficult to see through his or her lies. But if I suspect something I am usually more careful. But sometimes people say lies if they want to hide something they are ashamed of. In this situation you have to be very gentle to not hurt somebody else's feelings. Recently a friend of mine lied to me about his work. He had been dismissed but he didn't admit. He had a well-paid job but one day the firm he worked for had to lay off its workers.
edytowany przez calf: 02 paź 2011
1. Sometimes it might be difficult to 'stay' BE honest if you might 'loose' (popraw) something. I don't even remember 'when was the last time' (to jest zle i za bardzo mi przypomina slowo w slowo z polskiego... the last time when) I told a lie. I also think that people consider me as a frank and direct person and they wouldn't say that I am a liar or someone who is prone to 'say' TELL lies.

Sometimes it might be necessary to 'say' TELL a lie if the truth 'was' IS too terrible or shocking. For example, if a child asks you for something that only adults can know you can't be honest 'not to hurt the child' (cos tu nie tak) .
In such situationS you can also try to say your real thoughts in a different way so that the truth can be shown in a 'smaller' (poszukaj inne slowo) way.

3. In this situation you have to be very gentle 'to not' (to jest zle...NOT TO) hurt somebody else's feelings. Recently a friend of mine lied to me about his 'work' JOB. He had been dismissed but he didn't admit (ale co? musisz napisac) .
dzięki terri za poprawki; pozwolę sobie jeszcze raz wkleić poprawiony przeze mnie tekst

1. Do you ever tell lies?
I always try to be honest and not tell lies. Sometimes it might be difficult to be honest if you might lose something. I don't even remember the last time I told a lie. I also think that people consider me as a frank and direct person and they wouldn't say that I am a liar or someone who is prone to tell lies.

2. Can the truth be a bad thing?
Sometimes it might be necessary to tell a lie if the truth is too terrible or shocking. For example, sometimes you can't tell a child the truth if it might hurt the child. Everything you say can have an evil influence on his psyche. Or if a close friend of yours asks you something and you don't want to hurt his feelings, perhaps you should be gentler and not too direct. In such situations you can also try to say your real thoughts in a different way so that the truth can be shown in a small way.

3. Do you know when other people are telling lies?
If somebody is a good actor it might be difficult to see through his or her lies. But if I suspect something I am usually more careful. But sometimes people tell lies if they want to hide something they are ashamed of. In this situation you have to be very gentle not to hurt somebody else's feelings. Recently a friend of mine lied to me about his job. He had been dismissed but he didn't admit that. He had a well-paid job but one day the firm he worked for had to lay off its workers.

edytowany przez calf: 02 paź 2011

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie