bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie (najlepiej dzisiaj:))

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My mother is a very joyful person. She is hard-working, because always doing things. She is creative, because can makes doing something from nothing. She tells what she thinks - is very frank. My mom is thoughtful, because she often check if someone not missing anything. She is trustworthy - I trust her in any situation. Unfortunately it has also disadvantages. She is stubborn, so hard to convince her to change her sentence. She is also forgetful - like me - often forgets to do somethin, buy, take.
She is hard-working, because (tutaj potrzeba kto) always doing things. She is creative, because (brakuje slowa) can 'makes' MAKE 'doing' (niepotr) something from nothing. She tells (ale komu? musisz napisac) what she thinks - (aler kto?) is very frank. My mom is thoughtful, because she often 'check' (she- 3os.l.poj - popraw czasownik) if someone IS 'not missing anything' (tego nie rozumiem).
Unfortunately 'it' (nie wiem do czego to sie odnosi - do 'trust'?) has also disadvantages. She is stubborn, (brak slowa) so hard to convince her to change her 'sentence' (nie, to jest pomylka, dlatego ze wyszukalas w slowniku polskie slowo 'zdanie' - ale tak nie mowimy, 'sentence' to jest to co wiezniowie dostaja, jak i gramatyczne polaczenie slow zeby cos przekazac, ale tutaj potrzeba 'MIND') She is also forgetful - like me - (musisz napisac kto) often forgets to do 'somethin,' (napisz ten wyraz poprawnie) 'buy' (ale o co tu chodzi?) 'take' (tego nie rozumiem)

Przepisz to jeszcze raz z poprawkami.
She is hard-working, because she always doing things. She is very creative, because she can doing something from nothing. She tells all what she thinks - she is very frank. My mom is thoughtful, because she often checks if someone (tutaj chodziło mi o to, że "często sprawdza czy komyś czegoś nie brakuje"). Unfortunately she has also disadvantages. She is stubborn, because so hard to convince her to change her minds. She is also forgetfull - like me - she often forgets to do something, (kupić, wziąć), buy something, take something (?).
She is hard-working, because she IS always doing things. She is very creative, because she can 'doing' MAKE something from nothing. She tells 'all' (napisz EVERYONE) what she thinks - she is very frank. My mom is thoughtful, because she often checks if someone (tutaj chodziło mi o to, że "często sprawdza czy komyś czegoś nie brakuje"- NEEDS ANYTHING).
She is stubborn, because IT IS so hard to convince her to change her 'minds' MIND). She is also forgetfull - like me - she often forgets to do something, TO buy something, TO take something
dzięki wielkie :)

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa