Moglibyście mi sprawdzić czy dobrze przetłumaczyłam tekst. Bardzo potrzebuję, muszę się nauczyć na pamięć .

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Dziś chciałabym opowiedzieć wam o moim zainteresowaniu jakim jest czytanie książek. Tak więc lubię książki i w każdej staram się odnaleźć jakieś przesłanie. Chciałabym wam opowiedzieć o moim ulubionym pisarzu jakim jest Harlan Coben to autor kryminałów powieści i thrillerów. Wybrałam go ponieważ uwielbiam jego książki, są pełne niespodzianek chce się jak najszybciej przeczytać aby odkryć jak się skończy. Nie mam swojej ulubionej książki ponieważ bardzo trudno jest wybrać bo każda w jakimś jest niesamowita. Lecz książką która najbardziej mnie urzekła była Tell No One która opowiada O śmierci żony młodego lekarza Davida Becka - Elizabeth z rąk seryjnego zabójcy. On nie potrafi o niej zapomnieć. Dostaję wiadomość na pocztę elektroniczną od anonimowy nadawca, która zawiera dowód, że jego żona nadal żyje. Beck ignoruje ostrzeżenie "nie mów nikomu" i próbuje odkryć prawdę , której ślady wiodą w przeszłość. Jest coraz więcej ofiar oraz zagadek. I to jest właśnie tak książka, gdy tylko ukazała się na półkach księgarskich stała się przebojem . Po tej książce Harlan Coben stał się bardzo popularny i zyskał wiele fanów którym jestem także ja. Na jej podstawie powstał film którego niestety nie oglądałam ale mam zamiar. Harlan napisał wiele innych książek które bardzo lubię miedzy innymi serię z Myronem Bolitiarem.

Today I would like to tell you about my interest which is reading books. So I like the book and each try to find some meaning. I would like to tell you about my favorite writer Harlan Coben which is the author of mystery novels and thrillers. I chose it because I love his books are full of surprises want to read as soon as possible to discover how it ends. I don’t have your favorite book because it is very difficult to choose because each in some is incredible. But the book that captivated me most was that Tell No One tells the story of his wife's death a young doctor David Beck - Elizabeth at the hands of a serial killer. He can’t forget her. I get a message to the e-mail from an anonymous sender, who has proof that his wife was still alive. Beck ignores the warning "Tell no one" and tries to uncover the truth, the traces of which lead into the past. There are more and more victims, and puzzles. And this is the book, when it appeared on bookshop shelves became a hit. After this book, Harlan Coben has become very popular and gained many fans that I'm in cluding myself. On the basis of a film which, unfortunately, didn’t watch but I'm going. Harlan wrote many other books that I enjoy, among other things a series of Myron Bolitiarem.
Today I would like to tell you about my interest - which is reading books. So I like 'the book' (tylko jeden book?) and |(cos brak) each (musisz napisac kto) try to find some meaning. I would like to tell you about my favorite writer Harlan Coben 'which' WHO (o ludziach to who) is the author of mystery novels and thrillers. I chose 'it' (o tym autorze mowisz 'it' - popraw) because I love his books (cos brak) are full of surprises (brak pare slow) want to read as soon as possible to discover how it ends. I don’t have 'your' (moj? mojego?) favorite book because it is very difficult to choose (cos brak) because each in some (cos brak) is incredible. But the book that captivated me most was 'that' (niepotr) Tell No One (cos brak) tells the story of his wife's death 'a young doctor David Beck - Elizabeth at the hands of a serial killer' (tego nie rozumiem) .
'I' (napewno?) get a message to the e-mail from an anonymous sender, who has proof that his wife was still alive.
And this is the book, when it appeared on 'bookshop shelves' (bookshelves) (cos brak) became a hit. After this book, Harlan Coben has become very popular and gained many fans AND IN that I'm including myself. On the basis of a film which, unfortunately, (kto? co?) didn’t watch but I'm going TO.
google translate
slowo w slowo
tyle ma szacunku dla pomagajacych

https://www.ang.pl/forum/pomoc-jezykowa/222299

dno
Today I would like to tell you about my interest which is reading books. So I like the books and each I try to find some meaning. I would like to tell you about my favorite writer Harlan Coben who is the author of mystery novels and thrillers. I chose him because I love his books are full of surprises want to read as soon as possible to discover how it ends. I don’t have a favorite book because it is very difficult to choose because each in some is incredible. But the book that captivated me most was that Tell No One tells the story of his wife's death a young doctor David Beck - Elizabeth at the hands of a serial killer. He can’t forget her. I get a message to the e-mail from an anonymous sender, who has proof that his wife was still alive. Beck ignores the warning "Tell no one" and tries to uncover the truth, the traces of which lead into the past. There are more and more victims, and puzzles. And this is the book, when it appeared on bookstore shelves, it became a hit. After this book, Harlan Coben has become very popular and gained many fans and in that I’m cluding myself. On the basis of a film which, unfortunately, I didn’t watch but I'm going to. Teraz jest okkk ?
Cytat: mg
tyle ma szacunku dla pomagajacych

Szacunek za szacunek .
wstyd
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.