What is my favourite film

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Witam
Czy mógłby mi ktoś pomóc napisać SPEECH na temat My favourite film.

Speech: My favourite film

My favourite film is Space Odyssey 2001 by Stanley Kubric. It is a sci-fi film. It is divided into a few parts.

The first part is about the origin of man. Man-apes on Earth are visited by a higher civilization. They give the man-apes a strange black object shaped like a rectangular. It gives a boost to the man-apes and their brains. It affects and helps develop their brains.

Not long after, they start to use tools, and… they haven't done it before. They use tools and bones that they can find nearby. The tools help them in everyday activities – fight for food or protect themselves from threats that are around.

So it turns out that human race is stimulated by a higher civilization.

In the second part the plot is set in the present times, that is in 2001. A similar strange object, to the one that appeared thousands of years ago, is found on the moon. A special team of research workers is sent to examine the object on the moon. While the special team is on the moon, the object sends strong signals towards planet Jupiter.

Not long after, another mission is sent to examine the target of the signal. To find out where and why it has been sent.

During the mission, a super computer called Hall-9000 brakes down and kills all the members of the crew, except one. There is only one survivor. As time goes by, the plot becomes unclear because there are metaphorical scenes and pictures. The last survivor of the mission can see himself as a young child or an old person. The ending is open to interpretation. I suppose these visions show the born of new life somewhere in the universe.

The film is very mysterious. The way it is directed is mysterious and it seems to touch the very beginning of human race. Man-apes weak up after a night and they discover the strange object. The music is very mysterious as well. All the aspects make the film very interesting.
Kubrick

rectangular = prostokątNY

affect - wpływac negatywnie

activities ok, ale nazwy czynnosci to rzeczowniki: fighting, protecting

jedna jest rasa ludzka
bez przecinka przed 'to the' bez przecinkow w tym zdaniu

to find out chyba po przecinku, to nie jest zdanie

brakes= hamuje

born = urodzony

wake up, prawda?

OK dzięki
1. "affect - wpływac negatywnie"
czyli zamiast: It affects and helps develop their brains.
lepiej: It influences and helps develop their brains.

2. "activities ok, ale nazwy czynnosci to rzeczowniki: fighting, protecting"
Ale mi tam chodziło o czasowniki: czyli poprostu muszę dodać jedno to przed fight. Czyli całe zdanie będzie wyglądać tak:
The tools help them in everyday activities – to fight for food or protect themselves from threats that are around.

3. "jedna jest rasa ludzka"
Chodzi Ci o to, że powinienem pisać 'the human race' a nie 'human race'?

Thanks again

edytowany przez calf: 17 sty 2013
1. it influences their brains and helps them develop
2. jak chcesz. na razie masz: pomaga im w codziennych czynnosciach - walczyc, chronić
3 tak, the

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia językowe