Uzupełnianki: Past i Future

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

1. He was now illiterate because he _________________ (learn) nothing when he _______________ (be) at school.
2. He told me that there ______________ (be) a very good film on TV when I ______________ (be) at the party.
1. Kiedy ujrzał prezenty był naprawdę szczęśliwy.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
2. Kiedy obejrzał prezenty był raczej zawiedziony.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*** (BEFORE + Past Perfect used for a later action)
1. Before we __________________ (walk) ten miles he __________________ (complain) of sore feet.
2. The ball __________________ (hit) the back of the net before the goalkeeper __________________ (move).
3. He __________________ (die) before I __________________ (have) a chance to speak to him.

Simple Past or Past Perfect?
· I __________________(1. put) the £5 note into one of my books; but the next day it __________________(2. take) me ages to find it because I ___________________(3. forget) which book I ___________________(4. put) it into.
· He __________________(5. park) his car under a No Parking sign and __________________(6. rush) into the shop. When he ____________(7. come) out of the shop ten minutes later the car __________________(8. be) no longer there. He ________________(9. wonder) if someone ___________(10. steal) it or if the police ________________(11. drive) it away.
· When he __________________(12. see) his wife off at the station, he __________________(13. return) home as he ____________________(14. not have) to be at the airport till 9.00. He __________________(15. not have) to pack, for his wife _____________________(16. already do) that for him and his case __________________(17. be) ready in the hall. All he __________________(18. have) to do __________________(19. be) to decide whether or not to take his overcoat with him. In the end he __________________(20. decide) not to. At 8.30 he __________________(21. pick) up his case, __________________(22. go) out of the house and __________________(23. slam) the door behind him. Then he __________________(24. feel) in his pockets for the key, for his wife ____________________(25. remind) him to double-lock the front door. When he ____________________(26. search) all his pockets and __________________(27. find) no key he __________________(28. remember) where it __________________(29. be). He ___________________(30. leave) it in his overcoat pocket. Then he __________________(31. remember) something else; his passport and tickets __________________(32. be) in his overcoat pocket as well.

Complete the following sentences with Present Continuous / to be going to or Future Simple.
1. I’m too tired to walk home. I think I ________________(get) a taxi.
2. Next year I _________________(take) up yoga.
3. I can’t meet you tonight because I _________________(meet) my grandparents at 6pm.
4. ‘Did you clean the car yesterday?’ ‘No, I _____________(clean) it tomorrow.
5. ‘Smoking is bad for you.’ ‘I know. I _________________(give) up.
6. ‘We haven’t got any milk.’ ‘Oh, haven’t we? I _________________(go) and get some.
7. ‘I don’t know how to use this computer.’ ‘OK, I ________________(tell) you.
8. I don’t want to go out alone. __________ you _____________(come) with me.
9. Sarah ______________(go) to the cinema this afternoon.
10. I _________________( not / tell) anyone. I promise.
11. What __________you _____________(do) with all that money?

FUTURE – Future Simple / be going to / Present Simple / Present Continuous
1. The train ___________(leave) at 11.45.
2. We ____________(have) dinner at a nice restaurant on Sunday.
3. It _____________(snow) in the mountains tomorrow evening.
4. On Sunday at 8 o’clock I ____________(meet) my friend.
5. They __________(fly) to London on Friday evening.
6. Wait! I ______________(drive) you to the station.
7. The English lesson ______________(start) at 8.45.
8. I _______________(see) my sister in April.
9. Look at the clouds – it ______________(rain) in a few minutes.
10. Listen. There’s someone at the door. I _________(open) the door for you.
edytowany przez Livia_90: 13 mar 2013
zapomnialas wkleic swoich odpowiedzi
yhh...myślałam, że jak to brak wkładu własnego to.... no dobra, pobróbuję w takim razie ;)
Cytat: Livia_90
yhh...myślałam, że jak to brak wkładu własnego to....

to taka podpucha.
Complete the following sentences with Present Continuous / to be going to or Future Simple.
1. I’m too tired to walk home. I think I _____'ll get___________(get) a taxi.
2. Next year I _'m going to take_____(take) up yoga.
3. I can’t meet you tonight because I ____'m meeting____(meet) my grandparents at 6pm.
4. ‘Did you clean the car yesterday?’ ‘No, I ___'m going to clean___(clean) it tomorrow.
5. ‘Smoking is bad for you.’ ‘I know. I _____'m giving__(give) up.
6. ‘We haven’t got any milk.’ ‘Oh, haven’t we? I ____'ll go___(go) and get some.
7. ‘I don’t know how to use this computer.’ ‘OK, I ______'ll tell___(tell) you.
8. I don’t want to go out alone. ___Are_______ you ____coming_________(come) with me.
9. Sarah ______is going________(go) to the cinema this afternoon.
10. I _______'ll not tell______( not / tell) anyone. I promise.
11. What ____will______you ________do_____(do) with all that money?/ albo nasuwa mi się też : What are you going to do with all that money?

FUTURE – Future Simple / be going to / Present Simple / Present Continuous
1. The train _____leaves______(leave) at 11.45.
2. We ___are having_________(have) dinner at a nice restaurant on Sunday.
3. It ______'ll snow_______(snow) in the mountains tomorrow evening.
4. On Sunday at 8 o’clock I _____'m meeting_______(meet) my friend.
5. They _____are flying_____(fly) to London on Friday evening.
6. Wait! I _______'ll drive_______(drive) you to the station.
7. The English lesson ___________starts___(start) at 8.45.
8. I ________'m going to see_______(see) my sister in April.
9. Look at the clouds – it ____is going rain__________(rain) in a few minutes.
10. Listen. There’s someone at the door. I ______'ll open___(open) the door for you.

zaczęłam od tych dwóch krótszych zadań ;) może nie wyszło aż tak tragicznie :D
edytowany przez Livia_90: 13 mar 2013
I
5 w tej chwili rzucasz?
10 drobiazg: lepiej won't tell
11 to jest raczej pytanie o plany. Maja te pieniadze i na pewno juz troche mysleli, co chca z nimi zrobic, a wiec 'going to'

II
3 going to też ok. O pogodzie mówi się i tak, i tak.
9 brak slowa.

Brak wiary w siebie albo lenistwo, skoro dalas je najpierw innym do odrobienia
raczej brak wiary- jestem obecnie na studiach magisterskich i angielskiego zaczęłam uczyć się po 4 latach przerwy. Matury też z niego nie zdawałam :) A na lektoratach przymusowo wypadło właśnie na angielski ;) Pamiętam sporo z liceum, miałam bardzo dobrą nauczycielkę, no ale jednak są jakieś zaćmienia umysłu;) a z Futurem i w liceum miałam problemy niestety...

1. He was now illiterate because he _______had learned__________ (learn) nothing when he ____was___________ (be) at school.
2. He told me that there _____had been_________ (be) a very good film on TV when I __________was____ (be) at the party.
________________When he had seen the presents, he was really happy (?) __________
____nie czaję tu tej różnicy w porównaniu do pierwszego zdania...___________________________

*** (BEFORE + Past Perfect used for a later action)
1. Before we __________walked________ (walk) ten miles he ______had complained_______ (complain) of sore feet.
2. The ball _________had hit_________ (hit) the back of the net before the goalkeeper ________moved__________ (move).
3. He ________had died__________ (die) before I ______had____________ (have) a chance to speak to him.

Simple Past or Past Perfect?
· I ___________put_______(1. put) the £5 note into one of my books; but the next day it ___________took_______(2. take) me ages to find it because I _______forgot____________(3. forget) which book I __________had put_________(4. put) it into.
· He ________had parked__________(5. park) his car under a No Parking sign and ________rushed__________(6. rush) into the shop. When he ____had come________(7. come) out of the shop ten minutes later the car __________was________(8. be) no longer there. He _____had wondered___(9. wonder) if someone ____stolen_______(10. steal) it or if the police ____drove____________(11. drive) it away.
· When he _______had seen___________(12. see) his wife off at the station, he _________returned_________(13. return) home as he didn't have____(14. not have) to be at the airport till 9.00. He ______didn't have__(15. not have) to pack, for his wife ______had already done____(16. already do) that for him and his case __________was________(17. be) ready in the hall. All he ______had____________(18. have) to do ____was______________(19. be) to decide whether or not to take his overcoat with him. In the end he _____________decided_____(20. decide) not to. At 8.30 he _____________picked_____(21. pick) up his case, _________went_________(22. go) out of the house and ____________slammed______(23. slam) the door behind him. Then he ___________felt_______(24. feel) in his pockets for the key, for his wife _________had reminded___________(25. remind) him to double-lock the front door. When he ________had searched____________(26. search) all his pockets and ______found____________(27. find) no key he ___________remebered_______(28. remember) where it ___________was_______(29. be). He ______had left_____________(30. leave) it in his overcoat pocket. Then he ____remembered______________(31. remember) something else; his passport and tickets ____were______________(32. be) in his overcoat pocket as well.
zaraz po tym, jak ujrzal prezenty na jego twarzy zagoscil usmiech, a wiec:
When he saw the presents he was happy.
po jakims czasie od momentu, kiedy zobaczyl prezenty na jego twarzy pojawil sie grymas, a wiec:
When he had seen the presents he was rather disappointed.

tutaj masz juz podane, gdzie ten perfect bedzie - po before, wiec:
1. Before we {had} walked (walk) ten miles he complained (complain) of sore feet.
2. The ball {} hit (hit) the back of the net before the goalkeeper {had} moved (move).
3. He {} died (die) before I {had} had (have) a chance to speak to him.
2. nie 'po jakimś czasie'.
Róznica z 1 polega na tym, że czynność w 1 trwała chwilę (ujrzeć), a czynność w 2 trwała jakiś czas (obejrzeć) i 'był zawiedziony' miało miejsce dopiero po zakończeniu tej pierwszej, rozciągniętej w czasie czynności.

te z3 zdania z before są specyficzne: opisują sytuację, gdy coś się stało zanim coś innego mogło się wydarzyć lub zanim rozpoczęta czynność mogła się zakończyć.
skoro, jak sam piszesz 'trwala jakis czas', to moje stwierdzenie 'po jakims czasie' jest jednoznaczne
Nie, powinienem napisać 'trwała jakiś czas i zaraz po jej zakończeniu wystąpił stan opisany w drugiej części zdania'.
'po jakimś czasie' może znaczyć np., że oglądał prezenty rano, a poczuł rozczarowanie wieczorem, co nie jest prawdą w odniesieniu do tego zdania.
moze oznaczac, ale w tym wypadku nie koniecznie bedzie interpretowane w sposob, jaki ty to przedstawiles
"po jakims czasie od momentu, kiedy zobaczyl prezenty na jego twarzy pojawil sie grymas,"

z tego wynika, że zobaczenie prezentów trwalo chwilę i np. po godzinie pojawił się grymas. To jest nieprawda i w takich sytuacjach nie używa się konstrukcji when+Past Perfect.
ale ty nie rozumiesz czegos, co sie juz w tym watku wydarzylo - napisales cos, co bylo rownoznaczne z moim opisem, po czym dodales, ze sie zle wypowiedziales i dopisales stosowna formulke
dla mnie jest oczywiste, co chcesz osiagnac w tym watku
nie napisalem czegos, co bylo rownoznaczne z Twoim opisem.

'od momentu kiedy zobaczyl prezenty' znaczy, ze czynnosc trwala moment, a ja napisalem 'czynnosc trwala jakis czas'.
napisales w poprawce 'powinienem napisac' - czyli chciales sie w jakis sposob zdystansowac do mojej wypowiedzi, ktora byla w jakis sposob zblizona (dla mnie osobiscie rownoznaczna) z twoja pierwotna wypowiedzia
piszesz rozne rzeczy. mam wrazenie, ze nie rozumiesz uzycia Past Perfect w tej sytuacji.
nie bede z Tobą dyskutowal.
pisze rozne rzeczy wedlug twojej opinii
nie odniose sie do twojego stwierdzenia, jakobym nie rozumial tego zagadnienia
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie