wazne!!! emphatic structures zdania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

prosze o zrobienie zdan z emphatic structures

1.I don't like they way she looks at you. How she_____don't like.
2. I have never ever witnessed such a disaster. At....
3. After a while they entered the bulding. Into....after a while.
4. Your actions speak lauder than words. It is....more noticable than....
5.Without jack we wouldn't have finally overcome the difficulties. Iack is the person....have overcome the difficulties.
6. What she discovered was not so shocking as what she did with the discovery. It is ...she discovered.
7.Whenever did she strike back? When was...back?
8. We had just packed our things when the taxi arrived, No sooner ....the taxi arrived,
9. In my opinion Betty;s inteligence is worth admiring. I do....
10. When did the differences between the 2 copies strike you? When was....you.
11. His reluctance to confess to the error met with loud disapproval. Barely...moved her to tears.
12. She doesn't care too much about her work. Little....her work.
13.Mike never talked about his job because he didn'y enjoy it. What Mike never enjoyed doing....
14. I don't need anything else except for your unflagging support. All...
15. Even though he is strong, he stands no chance at all. However....no chance at all.

dziekuje z gory!
zapomniales wpisac wlasne odpowiedzi. kiedy to zrobisz, ktos prawdopodobnie pomoze

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa